XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM is killing it with these designs. So much more inspired than the SS Marvel. I love SS stuff, but this XM designs are really taking risks and making them impressive.

I totally agree. Unlike SSC, XM tries to push the creativity as far as they can so they can get really elaborate bases with the characters.

I totally agree. Unlike SSC, XM tries to push the creativity as far as they can so they can get really elaborate bases with the characters.
Yup, love it! Everything gets better and better and my wallet is cursing me

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Finally a She-Hulk that's built like a She-Hulk. It would be nice to have two portraits, a sexy flirtatious version and a more intense badass version. She also needs to be around 6'8" tall in scale. Would also like to see a little more dynamic to the pose, but overall looking very cool.

What wallet? I am using my wife wallet already due to XM :lol
Lmfao man. I haven't yet. I'm trying not to. When its my own money I have control over what I buy and not that she wouldn't pay for it, I'd rather not lol

Hmmm. I gotta admit im not to interested in her so far. I love my ss version. Im not really a she hulk fan. For me to get this I would have to absolutely love this version and right now it doesn't wow me

I think this is going to be a case where we're going to see a marked difference between XM's and Sideshow's approach. XM is showing preliminary sketches. We'll likely see digital WIPs over the next few months. Folks will chime in and some suggestions will be incorporated while others will not. We will likely see refinement, tweaks to the face, poses, etc. And then there will be the final product. With SS it's maybe an announcement. Maybe a sketch or two. A sneak. And a final product reveal which is what is solicited. This is really not to say one approach is better than the other. There have been plenty of times that SS has knocked it out of the park IMO. It's the "swing and misses" or "singles" and "doubles" that are frustrating, especially with an anticipated character. However, I prefer seeing the progress and seeing smart and constructive suggestions from collectors incorporated. Since She-Hulk is both a favorite and somewhat of a tough nut to get right, (coupled with the fact that I really like my SS She-Hulk) this will definitely be a project to watch.

I think this is going to be a case where we're going to see a marked difference between XM's and Sideshow's approach. XM is showing preliminary sketches. We'll likely see digital WIPs over the next few months. Folks will chime in and some suggestions will be incorporated while others will not. We will likely see refinement, tweaks to the face, poses, etc. And then there will be the final product. With SS it's maybe an announcement. Maybe a sketch or two. A sneak. And a final product reveal which is what is solicited. This is really not to say one approach is better than the other. There have been plenty of times that SS has knocked it out of the park IMO. It's the "swing and misses" or "singles" and "doubles" that are frustrating, especially with an anticipated character. However, I prefer seeing the progress and seeing smart and constructive suggestions from collectors incorporated. Since She-Hulk is both a favorite and somewhat of a tough nut to get right, (coupled with the fact that I really like my SS She-Hulk) this will definitely be a project to watch.

Yes the SS she hulk was great! One of my favorites only because of Mark Newman in my opinion. She was awesome! The sportswear looks fun. As I recall she did wear that in the comics once at least correct?

Hmmm. I gotta admit im not to interested in her so far. I love my ss version. Im not really a she hulk fan. For me to get this I would have to absolutely love this version and right now it doesn't wow me

Somehow nemen I don't think you will mind because they have plenty of other characters (many of which have not been mentioned or shown) that you will probably want.

Somehow nemen I don't think you will mind because they have plenty of other characters (many of which have not been mentioned or shown) that you will probably want.
Exactly. Im already about six deep with xm pre orders. I guess I welcome a little relief

I'm bookmarking this quote. When XM puts a big culo on her lets see what you do. :lol

No need to lol

How can you say its way better when all that's shown is a concept :huh Pretty sure XM is gonna make her pretty freakin epic...

Just cause lol. SSC is based off the comic book cover and it's pretty close to it. I'm not a fan of overly muscular female sculpt and based on what XM, it is.

Back