XM Studios Omega Red 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a very generic pose. He deserves better considering the paint app so far looks stellar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. IMO, from the waist up this piece looks awesome. In only the stance was more thought out.

Absolutely. IMO, from the waist up this piece looks awesome. In only the stance was more thought out.

If they don’t change the pose this will be an instant pass for me. At least a switch out leg or just something

I’m not sure on these pics the flash makes it look iffy. Though I really love how this has turned out. I’m still not a fan of that weird look with the legs.

The right leg just needs to be spaced out to broaden the stance. XM and legs lately :slap

The reason xm is having problems with the way these characters are displayed on the bases with the legs is because they are trying to accomdate people who like smaller bases and in doing so, they are hurting their own product because it limits the poses they can do.

Pictures from GrumpyBear at STGCC 2018

- Official PreOrder 17th April 2019 -

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

26twj8w.jpg

27pxkee.jpg

28s4k4t.jpg

29zwk44.jpg

30jlk6s.jpg

313kjz6.jpg

322tk5r.jpg

33zvjlz.jpg

343dki7.jpg

35xhkkc.jpg

Overall the statue looks good. I had the Bowen statue a long time ago. I love Omega red.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"Who has brought me back from the dark domain of death? Who has summoned, Omega Red?"

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Omega Red! The mutant super villain is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. No X-Men collection is complete without one of the most iconic villains!

Omega Red - By 1968, Rossovich, now dubbed Omega Red, was stationed in Berlin, East Germany, where the USSR transformed him into a cyborg via implanted retractable tentacles of radioactive Carbonadium (a less durable but more malleable imitation of Adamantium), created by a Carbonadium Synthesizer, or "C-Synth."."

1clkgp.jpg

28lkoo.jpg

3y6k36.jpg

95hjny.jpg

10g0j2u.jpg

Looks great but his right leg looks odd to me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It does my head in anyone can think that stance looks good or is even physically possible without falling over - and it's been brought up since it was first printed.
:thud:

XM Studios News

"Here is a quick update to show that XM Studios used a more flexible and sturdy resin for Omega Red weapon whip. This will prevent breakage during shipping and handling by collectors. With ES350 he is planed to ship in 3Q.2020.

"Who has brought me back from the dark domain of death? Who has summoned, Omega Red?", Omega Red.

Keep an eye out as more updates to come!"

>>> Video Factory : Material Test XM Omega Red Weapon Whip <<<

Back