XM Studios Omega Red 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see this painted. Very nice!

A tad bit disappointed with his leg stance ...mostly his right leg. But I'm hoping the paint apps negates that.

What about the stance (specially the right leg) don't you like? Just curious is all.

I like it better than a more static museum pose, IMO. It works well for me.

What about the stance (specially the right leg) don't you like? Just curious is all.

I like it better than a more static museum pose, IMO. It works well for me.

It's just his right leg being perfectly straight. His upper body looks ready for action, but his straight right leg says otherwise. Just a slight nitpick ...

It's just his right leg being perfectly straight. His upper body looks ready for action, but his straight right leg says otherwise. Just a slight nitpick ...

No worries. I can appreciate what you're saying now.

I'm the same way too, especially on pieces I love. :rock

Exactly! And I do love this character. Just want it to be the best it can be.

Exactly! And I do love this character. Just want it to be the best it can be.

I think it's in good hands with XM. :rock

I have to give them props for selecting the characters that they do. I never thought we'd see an Omega Red.

Plus I think I’m the only one pointing at that right leg. So it’s a good thing it only bugs me a little.

I think it's in good hands with XM. :rock

I have to give them props for selecting the characters that they do. I never thought we'd see an Omega Red.

Yea I am so happy they are doing him. Looks like they've nailed it with all the switchouts

It could happen if a whole bunch of collectors start chiming the same thing.

Chroming isn't hard, you can do it yourself if you want to.
Just prime with black spray and paint with a chrome spray... Voila!

jesus, i didnt think theyd make another omega red after bowen. it looks amazing. his last major story arc not so much.

XM Studios Europe News

"The XM Omega Red 1/4 statue is printed. One of the most dangerous mutants."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

omegared199uwx.png

omegared2w7uqd.png

Is he leaning backwards?

If so, I didn't realize it in the renders before he was printed. Weird.

Back