XM Studios Omega Red 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ss will probably never make any of these characters just like all the B spider villains. At least xm is filling in for the fans! Shocking how ss prefers to make a 10th wolverine, superman, batman must to insure they will sell. Its all about the money these days. They need to remember the fans is what kept them in business all these years. we need b characters like all the many xm is doing to be made in the states. However I am surprised ss did make a few DC B list characters so far. I guess its might take ss 10-20 years for a omega red, juggernaut, spiral, domino, etc.......... by then I might have been hit by a car or got fired from my grocery job or whatever reasons which might make it hard to collect these things.

Kind of reminds me of teh villain in Hellboy 2.

​lol now that’s all I can see

tenor.gif

:lol j/k

I hope we get some more updates about this piece soon. I'm trying to stick with SS for x men pieces but this is a character I am sure they wont do

I hope we get some more updates about this piece soon. I'm trying to stick with SS for x men pieces but this is a character I am sure they wont do

Agreed. And this one already looks like a home run. It'll be hard to beat. If I was a bigger fan, I'd be jumping all over this. I know a lot of people have been asking for this.

Agreed. And this one already looks like a home run. It'll be hard to beat. If I was a bigger fan, I'd be jumping all over this. I know a lot of people have been asking for this.

Yea underrated character for sure. Been reading the 1991 X MEN comics lately and forgot how badass he was. The Jim Lee stuff is pure gold

Yea underrated character for sure. Been reading the 1991 X MEN comics lately and forgot how badass he was. The Jim Lee stuff is pure gold

I remember reading those as a kid and thinking he was an awesome villain.

The 90s cartoon helped with that as well. :rock

I hope we get more details about this one soon.. I NEED an Omega Red in my collection

Got a feelin this is gonna be like the next Cable

Oooooo, I don't know there. I think Cable has a much larger following then Omega. I think the character alone will keep the two in a totally different league. I'm not saying that it won't have a following, but I doubt it will have the demand like Cable. Just my opinion though.

I meant as in how nice it will turn out actually =)

XM Studios News

"Here is the full XM Omega Red 1/4 Scale Statue.

Thanks to Brian Kucharek for the art direction, just awesome! Thanks to Alvaro Ribeiro for the power sculp."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

26230682_1982488245308xkj2.jpg

26229831_198248827197hjjnb.jpg

Can't wait to see this painted. Very nice!

A tad bit disappointed with his leg stance ...mostly his right leg. But I'm hoping the paint apps negates that.

Back