XM Studios Omega Red 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like he's getting ready to push off backwards or maybe coming in for a landing. I'd prefer he was posed moving forward or at least in a balanced attack-ready pose.

Another piece from XM that is kinda 50/50. Will wait till it’s painted and see. I really loved the renders before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whip things looks so awesome on this guy! the pose works fine for the whips he's holding. Cant to see colored pics!

There must be a mistake with the footing it's on a wonky angle. There's no way anyone can stand like that without falling over. Hell the statue will fall over.

There must be a mistake with the footing it's on a wonky angle. There's no way anyone can stand like that without falling over. Hell the statue will fall over.

I agree! It really needs sorting out. It just doesn’t seem natural. It also looks awkward with his feet between objects like that. Hopefully this turns out stellar

Wish they could just redo his legs and stance. From the waist up Red looks great!

Agreed. Fix the legs. I was all in from the first renders but now it's tough. Omega Red went from a large imposing villain that was a must buy to a great sculpt that looks off balance. I tried standing in this pose and it's hard to keep from falling. In my experience in "standing", my shoulders are usually over my feet, not behind them. I'm looking forward to see if they'll change anything in regard to this. As it is, I could see pairing him with the Cyclops Premium format and just say off balance=optic blast. It's going to be hard to say no to an Omega Red in 1/4 that is so close to being perfect. Never had an XM statue yet but I look forward to getting Storm in the late summer. I like the direction they're taking with the X-Men and it seems worth the extra $ to get characters that come close to their source material. I think I'll file this Omega Red under "much anticipated" with a wait and see approach.

Does XM have an "in production" or "coming soon" section on their site? Where do people get their info from or get the first opportunity to preordered upcoming releases? I don't see this on their site but found these pics on another site by chance yesterday.
00c37fa68b109f175d1c0f6e1d1af962.jpg
afcbc220cf244964a0ecd7d0e2bf9f0b.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

XM Studios facebook page is a good place to get information.

Does XM have an "in production" or "coming soon" section on their site? Where do people get their info from or get the first opportunity to preordered upcoming releases? I don't see this on their site but found these pics on another site by chance yesterday.
00c37fa68b109f175d1c0f6e1d1af962.jpg
afcbc220cf244964a0ecd7d0e2bf9f0b.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Wow looks so cool! :clap

Both Omega Red and Mystique was teased earlier this week but I believe any new announcements will be for next year. On their Facebook page you can pretty much find out everything XM. They also have a European page setup for people in Europe to buy.

XM just keeps churning out all these perfect, dream statues, and it's making me sick. I don't even care about the character, but this one looks like it could have walked right off the cover of a Jim Lee-drawn comic. WHY must they be so expensive and so tricky to get? Sideshow's PF line is on the high end of what I can justify spending, but if my situation ever changes...just, wow. Bravo to the sculptor.

Back