XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 of them. It's a double display as you can see in this picture. Really cool having them spin. I switch Wolverine out with Doom on Throne every now and again.
12494876_548644041967088_5073680862673235771_n.jpg

Has anyone seen the custom magneto portraits for sale any where? I've been looking for them. Seems like they're no where to be found anymore.

The ONLY custom piece I like is the Sosa portrait sans helmet for this statue. Sosa just killed that portrait IMO.

The Sosa Sculpt is one of my favorites also. That's one on my list. I also like the old man sculpt. Those are the 2 on my wish list. Looks like I'll be searching for a while .

I put the $165 deposit down on the Lee Sosa head and, after trying to get in touch with Kevin/Dark Spidey for the last six months, don't know what to do. He last wrote back in October 2015 and said that another batch was just due.

I put the $165 deposit down on the Lee Sosa head and, after trying to get in touch with Kevin/Dark Spidey for the last six months, don't know what to do. He last wrote back in October 2015 and said that another batch was just due.

Ouch, that sucks. I hope you get in touch with Kevin and can work everything out.

I also interested of dark spidery head...could you let me know his contact email? Thank you

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Back