XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice portrait and pics. Man I miss my Mags...every time I see one go up for sale I have to try and fight the urge to re-buy one.

Hopefully, SSC will make a Mags PF to your liking. I personally can't let this piece go unless I just had to sell him for financial reasons. Mags is my all time favorite villain and IMO the XM Mags is just an outstanding statue of him. This piece is a rare combination of a character I love and an absolutely jaw dropping sculpt with proto quality paint apps. I love this piece and absolutely feel fortunate to even have it in my collection.

Thanks. I could never sell it. I would sell the rest of my collection first. I bet you'll get him back one day. ;)

I just might! Here's a kicker. I had purchased a AOA mags head as well as an apocalypse head from Francois and it had been about maybe 6 months until it was finished, but I hadn't heard from him in awhile. I kid you not, a day after I sold the statue he emails me telling me the heads are done and ready to be shipped out :(

I saw a guy on eBay selling this one time, I should've picked it up.

I'm sure you'll have more chances to get him.

Hopefully, SSC will make a Mags PF to your liking. I personally can't let this piece go unless I just had to sell him for financial reasons. Mags is my all time favorite villain and IMO the XM Mags is just an outstanding statue of him. This piece is a rare combination of a character I love and an absolutely jaw dropping sculpt with proto quality paint apps. I love this piece and absolutely feel fortunate to even have it in my collection.

SSC making one I like is what I'm counting on, but I won't hold my breath for a soon release. I was one of the people who paid aftermarket price for Mags, so even though he was a SUPERB statue to own and see in person I started to feel that was just an insane amount of money to spend on a statue. Luckily I got back what I paid and I can at least know I had the privilege to own and see him in person to know exactly how awesome he looks.

I just might! Here's a kicker. I had purchased a AOA mags head as well as an apocalypse head from Francois and it had been about maybe 6 months until it was finished, but I hadn't heard from him in awhile. I kid you not, a day after I sold the statue he emails me telling me the heads are done and ready to be shipped out :(
How's that for sucky timing? :lol

SSC making one I like is what I'm counting on, but I won't hold my breath for a soon release. I was one of the people who paid aftermarket price for Mags, so even though he was a SUPERB statue to own and see in person I started to feel that was just an insane amount of money to spend on a statue. Luckily I got back what I paid and I can at least know I had the privilege to own and see him in person to know exactly how awesome he looks.

I also paid afermarket and was thinking are you insane? Once i opened the box all that went out of the window. I was blown away and still am everyday. Unless i was out of work and totally broke this will be in my collection forever. I have other things like Dr Doom etc that can tide me over should that ever happen though. I've never liked a statue as much as this one.

Guys, I have two questions since I'm new to XM statues. One, what does registering your statue with XM do for the buyer/collector? And second, where do people find or commission some of these head sculpts I see for these statues? Is it someone on the forum or does someone have an independent business/website that people are gravitating to?

Guys, I have two questions since I'm new to XM statues. One, what does registering your statue with XM do for the buyer/collector? And second, where do people find or commission some of these head sculpts I see for these statues? Is it someone on the forum or does someone have an independent business/website that people are gravitating to?
Helps to show yours is the real deal and not a recast. The sculpts are on facebook groups mostly.

I can answer your question regarding registering.

I love this feature. Once you register a piece it tells you who else has resistered across the globe. It also verifiys you have an authentic product.

If you live in an area that XM is allowed to sell direct to you a benefit to registering each piece is becoming a premier member.

Premier members get early access to POs and also get 10% off the PO retail price.

Hope this helps you understand why registering is a good idea and is fun 😀

That new magneto is awesome. I wish I could have ordered one. I still feel like nearly every magneto out there, including customs, is not THE magneto I want in my collection. I sometimes miss my XM magneto but I also know if I ever got it back the same things that irks me before would begin to irk me again.

As long as it's not the costume that bother you, that new custom is pretty darn terrific for capturing the character.

Between the XM Mags and this dynamic 3D art I'm in Magneto heaven. The XM piece has that stoic, contemplating, older, wiser, Magneto feel to it whereas the 3D art has a younger, unleashed, kill them all, dynamic feel. Both tell a story for sure.

Last edited:
Quick Ipad video of my Magneto display. I have it under my tv so i can see it while watching my shows. :D

Back