XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can use his powers to prevent the collapse so I'm good. Have a nice day. Oh and I love you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Theres one in ebay for $400

Is that how much each portrait usually goes for? I'm impressed by the amount of funds pumped into this Magneto statue for some people. Purchasing the base figure itself would cost a fortune let alone all the add ons (you could buy the entire Sentinel diorama and then some lol).

Is that how much each portrait usually goes for?

Initially no. I believe most of them went for 250$, but now that all portraits are sold out and not made anymore then sellers will more than likely try and get those most they can.

There is one guy on FB selling a sold out custom Phoenix head and he's selling it for 450$ I think. That head did no initially cost that I'm sure.

How much does the coin go for?? Thinking of letting mine go.

Don't often see them for sale, but I did see (this year) one sit on ebay for a good while. Seller was asking for 200 or 300 I think. Not sure about Mags, but it seems like no one cares about the coins anymore even though they are limited AND they stopped being made.

Don't often see them for sale, but I did see (this year) one sit on ebay for a good while. Seller was asking for 200 or 300 I think. Not sure about Mags, but it seems like no one cares about the coins anymore even though they are limited AND they stopped being made.

Okay..thanks for the info.

Jumping on this bandwagon ... really really late - how possible is it to get one of those custom portraits these days? Especially the wolverine scarred face old man one? Or the wolverine, doom, apocalypse head trophy? They arent being made anymore are they?

I'd love to buy them!

Just saw several recast listing. Surprised it is very open and rampant already. Would not be surprised if they started recasting the custom heads.

Oh I saw those recasts too - they are still a little pricey, but surprisingly pretty faithful to the original, except for the face painting.... from what I can tell anyway.

Back