XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me its worth it. I only collect villians and magneto is my favorite. I have Galactus also, but magneto is my grail of the pieces I have.
Izeroi explained the process perfectly. When I purchased my xm thanos statue off of a fellow freak he had to transfer the registration over to me.

Trust me its worth it. I only collect villians and magneto is my favorite. I have Galactus also, but magneto is my grail of the pieces I have.
Izeroi explained the process perfectly. When I purchased my xm thanos statue off of a fellow freak he had to transfer the registration over to me.

Same here. Mags is my all time favorite villain and this piece was a MUST have for me. Thankfully, a very kind member here made it happen for me. I'll always be grateful to him for that.

cb69a864f73a6453f228006c0d1daacc.jpg

Just purchased the apocalypse and old man magneto head. I'm still looking for the wolverine though.

20160625_224657.jpg

Love this statue. Got the transfer of ownership with xm which is really cool.
It says there are only 63 owners in America which is crazy low. My statue is number 21.
Now need to find the custom apocalypse and wolverine head.

This statue is really awesome! Great pictures, I like the custom heads.

I keep coming back to this thread just enjoy the pictures even though I have no plans to buy him.

This statue is really awesome! Great pictures, I like the custom heads.

I keep coming back to this thread just enjoy the pictures even though I have no plans to buy him.

Nothing wrong with that. I have this piece proudly displayed and I still like to see new pics of him here.

Got my custom sculpt in at last and i'm really happy with it. I still love the XM Unmasked sculpt and will switch between them.

Mags 1.JPG
Mags 2.JPG
Mags 3.JPG
Mags 4.JPG
Mags 5.JPG
Mags 6.JPG
Mags 7.JPG
Mags 9.JPG
Mags 10.jpg
mags 11.jpg

Attachments

• Mags 12.jpg
    Mags 12.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 110
That looks incredible jay. That portrait is the only custom piece for this statue that I would consider. It literally screams Jim Lee Magneto. I have the Koto Mags and Sosa just nailed the Jim Lee vibe on that statue as well. It's a killer head sculpt but I just couldn't secure one. Your pics look outstanding and congrats on getting the portrait. It's a phenomenal head sculpt.

Very nice portrait and pics. Man I miss my Mags...every time I see one go up for sale I have to try and fight the urge to re-buy one.

That looks incredible jay. That portrait is the only custom piece for this statue that I would consider. It literally screams Jim Lee Magneto. I have the Koto Mags and Sosa just nailed the Jim Lee vibe on that statue as well. It's a killer head sculpt but I just couldn't secure one. Your pics look outstanding and congrats on getting the portrait. It's a phenomenal head sculpt.
Yeah it really is phenomenal. Really happy with. I also agree about it being the only custom to get for this statue. I've seen all the others but passed on them. I paid for this last year. It's been a long wait, but worth it now i have it.

Very nice portrait and pics. Man I miss my Mags...every time I see one go up for sale I have to try and fight the urge to re-buy one.

Thanks. I could never sell it. I would sell the rest of my collection first. I bet you'll get him back one day. ;)

Back