XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone who pre-ordered through Mark and received there's recently please PM me.

I think a few people are still waiting for Mark, myself included. But I understand that shipping should resume soon following the Chinese New Year. So just trying to wait patiently.

I think a few people are still waiting for Mark, myself included. But I understand that shipping should resume soon following the Chinese New Year. So just trying to wait patiently.

When did you pre-order? Just trying to estimate where I am in the batches.

Wow... All The Team Of XM Collectibles & The Factory In China... I Collect a lot of different brands of High End Statues but I haven't been this blown away & in awe in a long time, just got my Magneto and the perfection of this piece: Art direction, Paint Application, The Size , Weight & Packaging... Is Impeccable... Keep the Passion and Amazing Work.... Will be Waiting even more Now For My Wolverine.... Salutations From Miami!
Will Be Taking Photos (A Lot:)) with My Canon DSLR in the Near Future... A Quick One With The Cell....

Last edited:
When did you pre-order? Just trying to estimate where I am in the batches.

Mine was August 8, but I think region and coin vs. no-coin also factors in somewhat. Several folks who have ordered though Mark have gotten their. So I'm hoping we all hear very soon. It is nerve wracking.

Congrats SpenK and you're absolutely right!

"XM Studios Art direction, Paint Application, The Size , Weight & Packaging... Is Impeccable." :goodpost: :exactly:

So a lot of people in some groups have been saying this guy is a lot more inferior to doom throne because the statue itself is meh for Mags whereas doom himself is highly detailed, what do you guys think? I thought Mags was pretty well done here *shrug*

So a lot of people in some groups have been saying this guy is a lot more inferior to doom throne because the statue itself is meh for Mags whereas doom himself is highly detailed, what do you guys think? I thought Mags was pretty well done here *shrug*

Doom's cape has always been a big knock against it, but I still love that piece. Regardless, I've never found anything about this statue 'meh' and if I had to pick one out of the two I'd take Magneto without thinking twice.

I've been reading that too, and I feel the exact opposite. For me, Doom's throne is the focus, whereas I only stare at Magneto. I used to own Doom, and I liked the statue, but I don't see how you can say that Doom himself is full of detail...the armour is pretty plain. It's just a matter of preference, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doom has dolls clothes.... nuff said... :)

Doom is not that detailed, 60% of him is covered with a piece of cloth.... Magneto has 10x's the detail of Doom....

So a lot of people in some groups have been saying this guy is a lot more inferior to doom throne because the statue itself is meh for Mags whereas doom himself is highly detailed, what do you guys think?

That view is not even wrong. I have both and when placed side by side, it is clear that as great as the Doom PF has been, Mags is the new king.

What is the going price for this outside ebay?
Is there just chance it going below 2K in the future?

What is the going price for this outside ebay?
Is there just chance it going below 2K in the future?

I doubt it. It seems that the statue collecting bubble is just starting to grow. A lot of new collectors are coming in and finding sideshow. Then seasoned collectors are adding xm to their collection. Xm has small es and old ss grails are becoming more sought after from the new guys too. Also the quality if ss new stuff is so up and down. I think the grails are just gonna keep going up. This year has seen the value of grails and fringe grails increase immensely. This bubble won't burst anytime soon.

That's what confused me looking at pictures of doom LSF and doom PF throne, the PF doom himself looks like he has 30% of the detail the LSF has so how can he be superior to magneto ? Really strange so many people felt that

Ugh i really hope it does go down, i need a mags piece for my collection badly and this one blows every other one away by far.

Back