XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i need to ask the heavy hitting question I desperately want mags, and there is a lot of talk that he is going no where but up in price. So is it stupid to pay out 3K for this figure. I have the money i just don't want to spend it do to some other priorities. Thoughts Gentlemen?

So i need to ask the heavy hitting question I desperately want mags, and there is a lot of talk that he is going no where but up in price. So is it stupid to pay out 3K for this figure. I have the money i just don't want to spend it do to some other priorities. Thoughts Gentlemen?

Offer someone selling one $2250 or so, maybe you'll get lucky. Otherwise, I don't see this coming down but nobody knows.

i would just hate if i waited up on this and its 5-6k down the road. i almost wouldnt hesitate to drop the 3g's right now if i didn't have some other priorities going on.

Got mine last days.
A GRAIL!!!

some close-ups and one of the statue. later more pics. wait for better light.

The price on him has been pretty level so far. It's been steady at 3K. It hasn't really gone up and these pieces are still shipping out. I think you have some time. However, once these have all shipped and flippers have unloaded their pieces, you'll be stuck trying to convince peeps like me to sell. That's when it gets tricky. I can't speak for others but I'm not selling mine. That's when the aftermarket prices on this can really begin to take off. I can't tell you any statue is worth 3K. I don't think I'd ever spend that much on any piece. But, if I did, this would be the piece that would get me to do it. In the end, only you can decide if it's worth it or not. Whatever you do, try not to look at Marvel's absolutely AMAZING pics while you make your decision. If I were you, I'd be in serious trouble just over the 4 pics he already posted. Seeing the XM Mags like that certainly won't make your choice any easier.

Damn Marvel, these pics of yours are breath taking. Possibly your best yet. I can't wait to see more. Your amazing skills with a camera, on a piece this magnificent, is truly special. Thanks so much for sharing.

There is only 800 of these made, XM has already said they would never do variants so this statue will never be made again. The price of $3k is pretty much the set price on this now, I can't see it going down but only up as the flippers sell off all their inventory... Just my opinion though, $3k is a lot of money so I would make sure this is something you must have... Also odds are if you ever had to sell it down the road I'm sure you could get back your money plus some...

A little worried that we will be receiving this in May according to our local distributor here. Is this happening with anyone else?

Sounds to me like that's your answer.

Back