XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is actually my biggest worry. If they want more money from me well of course I'd rather not but what can you do. It's the possibility of them damaging it which would kill me.

To all the people getting their Mags sent to them... Did you request a specific ES # ? Did you PO after July 1st ?

To all the people getting their Mags sent to them... Did you request a specific ES # ? Did you PO after July 1st ?

I didn't request a particular #. I actually tried to PO him on day one of PO's but struck out mightily. A good friend was kind enough to hook me up and helped me secure my order. From what I understand though, if you order from one of our Singapore board members, you can request a specific edition #. My buddy has the exact same specific # on all of his XM pieces. I think this perk is set aside for peeps that spend tall $$$ on XM merch. I didn't care about a specific #. I was just overjoyed to secure the statue and coin after I missed out during the initial PO rush.

My piece shipped out earlier today, very happy, loved the individual QC check….very fantastic by XM and anyone who has questions about using Kenny Tan he is the epitome of professional, I highly recommend.

Awesome news on the next wave of shipments! Mine was shipped DHL on a Friday and I got it Monday evening (barely...Canada customs held it all day, so I had to pick it up from the depot).

It's such an amazing statue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can you order XM statues? I keep seeing them lately and this Magneto looks amazing! If the Gambit looks good I'll have to get one.

Back