XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Aussies had this shipped yet? I'm keen to know how much I'll be forking out for shipping. Proximity suggests it will be a fair amount lower than you guys in the States.

mine shipped and it cost $267 (280 SGD). The aussie $ has crapped out :(

Looks like I'll be getting #180. It's nice being able to see pics of your actual statue before it ships out. Top notch service from Kenny.

Looks like I'll be getting #180. It's nice being able to see pics of your actual statue before it ships out. Top notch service from Kenny.

Yeah, Kenny's amazing. I just received an email with pics from him too. My Mags is #249 and the pics look fantastic. Can't wait to receive the shipping notice on Friday.

Yeah, Kenny's amazing. I just received an email with pics from him too. My Mags is #249 and the pics look fantastic. Can't wait to receive the shipping notice on Friday.

Kenny Tan provides a really great service. I was very pleased with how my Magneto transaction went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny Tan provides a really great service. I was very pleased with how my Magneto transaction went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, service is top notch with Kenny. I also have Thanos on order with him. He's a great guy to do business with.

Finally getting mine too.
I can't wait to see him in person. Good stuff
Thank you XM

The distance isn't that bad Chap. When we buy SSC pieces, they are made in China and shipped to us here in the States. XM is just about the same. China produces their merch, it's sent to Singapore and from there the merch is distributed to us here in the States (and the rest of the world). The major difference is that XM uses superior packaging and has stringent QC standards. They individually check EVERY item before they ship them out to their customers. So far, so good for XM collectors. XM merch as been arriving with no major issues.

My XM Mags is supposed to ship out on Friday. It'll be my first XM piece. I can't wait to have my first XM experience.

I like this company more and more. :rock

And looking forward to some more pics. Looks like he's making his way into a lot of collections soon!!

Back