XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Well...HE'S HERE! Mags is in da house. So, if you peeps will excuse me, I'm off to revel in the magnificence of Mags and my very 1st XM statue. I'll swing by later with some thoughts after I unbox him, set him up, and spend some time admiring the piece. Later!

Lucky sum a bish. Congrats, filip!

OK, let me start this off with MASSIVE props to the man who ultimately allowed me to score this masterpiece...with a coin no less. A SUPER BIG THANK YOU TO Tavegg!!! James not only took care of me, he did it all from the kindness of his heart. Truly a great guy that I can never thank enough, or say enough good things about. When I thought all was lost and was scrambling (unsuccessfully, might I add) to secure this piece, James approached me and told me not to worry. He had me covered. James came through for me BIG TIME and I don't have adequate words to express my gratitude.

Next, I'd like to thank Kenny Tan. Kenny's a true gentleman and a total pro to deal with. This man goes above and beyond for us, and I want him to know just how much I appreciate it. This was a super smooth transaction and Kenny was a great help throughout. Thanks Kenny!

Alright, now on to the main event. OMG, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE STATUE! This is a masterpiece in every sense of the word. A work of art unlike anything else I own. The packaging is superb. The statue itself is beyond compare to anything else I have on display. The details, the craftsmanship, the quality, the paint apps, and the art design are truly SPECTACULAR in EVERY way. I have collected from many companies (Sideshow, Bowen, DCD, Neca, Diamnod Select...), none of them can possibly come close to what I just received from XM. This thing is PERFECT! I can't find a single flaw on my Mags. My piece looks just like a master prototype. The amount of care and detail XM puts into their merch is truly unheard of. They quite simply put to shame many other companies with their commitment to excellence. There's really nothing I can say about Mags that others already haven't covered. No pics I can take that are better than some of the ones our members here have already shared. I'll just say that my Mags is a PERFECT 10 and I can't say enough good things about it.

XM is a breath of fresh air in this hobby. They have me excited to be a collector again. Instead of worrying about how a piece I PO'd will turn out when I receive it, I'm full of anticipation waiting for my next XM piece. I'm secure in the fact that I will get EXACTLY what I ordered and not have to play Russian roulette with QC on the pieces I get from XM. Thank you to everyone over at XM. You all deserve to take a bow for the way you do business and the incredible merch you keep putting out. I just wish I made more money so I could buy all the XM pieces I like. Having to pass on Phoenix gutted me. However, Thanos is the next XM piece I have on PO. I can't begin to tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to receiving it. I KNOW it'll look every bit as stunning as Mags. That's a piece of mind no other company has provided me. Thank you for that.

Oh yeah, before I forget, if any peeps want to register their statue with XM, write down the registration code that's on the bottom of the base before you set him up. It's a pain in the rear trying to do it after you assemble him.

Received my Mags today! #130 from Simply Toys. Not sure what to say which hasn't been said before. A beautiful masterpiece. Just took a few pictures with iPhone 6.

There's a scratch between the "X" on base :(
Not sure what can be done about that. Thoughts?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423532943.321107.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423532943.321107.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 187
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423532957.772249.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423532957.772249.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 187
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423532970.757507.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423532970.757507.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 187
Magneto in the house! Can't say enough about this statue. It is the new grail in my collection. Took about 8 years for Doom PF to get unseated but this one takes the cake. From inception to execution XM Studios has delivered a true masterpiece to the industry and I hope they continue in delivering quality collectibles in the foreseeable future.

Paint 10/10
Flawless, no marks, no scuffs, no paint chips, nothing but prototype perfection.

Sculpt 10/10
I can look at this for days and still see something I missed because I was probably in awe of something else in the sculpt one day earlier.

Fit/Finish 10/10
All the pieces fit together and everything is engineered great. You can really tell the use of high quality magnets the way it grabs.

Overall 10/10 baby, with ActionJackson's certified "All Action & All Awesome" stamp of approval.

ON TO THE PICS!

oBEt2z.jpg

07eesG.jpg

EWIx1J.jpg

1TyJSQ.jpg

x2dAwL.jpg

5wUHpe.jpg

JPdgny.jpg

7K7B4o.jpg

evuaeW.jpg

2yrnYa.jpg

cvh7l0.jpg

OGfvKD.jpg

Looks awesome Action! Congrats. Man whats crazy is that we all know pics don't even do any piece true justice. I can't imagine how cool he must be in person

Magneto in the house! Can't say enough about this statue. It is the new grail in my collection. Took about 8 years for Doom PF to get unseated but this one takes the cake. From inception to execution XM Studios has delivered a true masterpiece to the industry and I hope they continue in delivering quality collectibles in the foreseeable future.

Paint 10/10
Flawless, no marks, no scuffs, no paint chips, nothing but prototype perfection.

Sculpt 10/10
I can look at this for days and still see something I missed because I was probably in awe of something else in the sculpt one day earlier.

Fit/Finish 10/10
All the pieces fit together and everything is engineered great. You can really tell the use of high quality magnets the way it grabs.

Overall 10/10 baby, with ActionJackson's certified "All Action & All Awesome" stamp of approval.

You may want to think about getting new dials on the awesomeness meters that go to 11 for this one. :rock

Back