XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked again and I don't see the expected delivery date. It's went from Singapore to China so far.

Huh, that's weird. My piece is in Hong Kong as well. However, just under the results summary there's a grey box that has the estimated delivery in the right hand corner of the box. For me it's listed as Monday, Feb 9th by end of day. Maybe yours just needs to update. Since they were both shipped out at the same time, I'm sure your delivery date will be pretty close to mine.

Any East Coasters receive their Magneto or a shipping quote from Mark? Curious about the cost. Trying to get an estimate for myself. Thanks

Mine arrived and now Mags gets to duke it out with Doom for the top shelf -

IMG_3326 2.JPG

Last edited:
Ah ha...I was using the DHL in Kennys link which is the overseas version. The DHL USA version shows the delivery date as Monday. Thanks for that Wolf.

You're welcome buddy! Can't wait for your exhilaration when you have it in hand!

It's the closest thing to flawless that I have ever seen from a factory produced piece. 10/10 rating by me.

Big congrats yodasan!! :hi5:

Got mine. 40 bucks from customs. It's just perfection (picture the Fassbender gif). Definitely de-throned Doom pf for me (yes, that pun was intentional).

If you don't have this and someone offers you a half decent offer for one, snap it up quick. For those that are waiting, the wait is absolutely worth it!

the statue looks damn amazing.
such a shame it was / is too expensive for me.
I'm still looking for a decent Magneto stat, but I don't like any of the available ones. hah.....:pfft:

Mine will get delivered tomorrow if someone is home to receive it. They tried on friday but no one was home. Either way, it will be waiting for me when I get home from vacation in a week!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY! Just waiting on the DHL driver to ring my doorbell. This'll be my 1st XM experience and I literally feel like I'm waiting on pins and needles. I'm ridiculously antsy and anxious right now.

TODAY IS THE DAY! Just waiting on the DHL driver to ring my doorbell. This'll be my 1st XM experience and I literally feel like I'm waiting on pins and needles. I'm ridiculously antsy and anxious right now.

High five, buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and have fun!

High five, buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Well...HE'S HERE! Mags is in da house. So, if you peeps will excuse me, I'm off to revel in the magnificence of Mags and my very 1st XM statue. I'll swing by later with some thoughts after I unbox him, set him up, and spend some time admiring the piece. Later!

Back