XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how ill have it, Armageddon, next to Doom. Would have been cool, if Mags was mirror image so he's looking to his right.

Honestly, I just feel like an idiot, which is why I went back and deleted all of my posts. I didn't want anyone else getting the wrong idea from my speculation.

Like I said, Spidey, it's all good now. Let's just enjoy the excitement.

Lol thought this would be funny
6754dcab6fb653d93a737b6340201f1c.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I am rarely gobsmacked, but I am today. I just got an amazing PM from a representative of XM, I don't want to say which one, but it explains everything that has been going on, and I was totally wrong. Totally. Damn I personally apologize to XM for jumping to conclusions it was wrong. I have more to write, but I am on my way out the door. Again I am sorry for jumping to a dumbass conclusion.

Shawn

Make sure you fill us in later if you can.

Well guys this was a first for me, I've never seen so much commotion over a statue pre-order :)

Cheers to the boys at XM for a job well done, Magneto was defiantly a work of art .... Next, Can't wait for you guys to announce your SUPER-secretive license :)

Hey guys, we are pleased to inform you we have been allocated more coins by XM Studios. Some have been allocated to our wholesale customers while the rest are to be given to customers in the order the PO has been received. These customers will be notified by our friendly websales team via email.

Kyle XXXX 08/8/2014 15:28:36
Stuart XXXX 08/8/2014 15:33:45
Suranteran XXXX 08/8/2014 15:37:37
Robert XXXX 08/8/2014 15:38:52
Christophe XXXX 08/8/2014 15:46:46
John XXXX 08/8/2014 15:47:04
Manuel XXXX 08/8/2014 15:49:51

Regards,
Ann
Simply Toys LLP

Number 2 on the list baby!

To be fair, I wasn't fussed about the coin, but i'll take it.

length of mags base is about 16 inches long

Won't fit in a Besta if doors are on it but it will fit in a Stuva.

It'll barely fit on top of one of my short bestas. I just measured. The only reason it'll fit is because I have wood trim base boards and it pushes my besta about 1/4 inch away from my walls. So long as the pads on Mags aren't at the very edges of the base, I should be all good.

Last edited:
Make sure you fill us in later if you can.

Well first of all there are no fake sell outs, the bundle plans weren't something that were planned on XMs part. They are just something that grew organically from various circumstances with retailers. I don't want to get into anything more specific than that, but lets just say everything is above board. I was totally off base, and XM deserved the apology. As a group of artists they have my outmost respect, and now that I understand how things are working behind the scenes, they have the same as how they are doing business.

Last edited:
Honestly, I just feel like an idiot, which is why I went back and deleted all of my posts. I didn't want anyone else getting the wrong idea from my speculation.

Don't feel bad...I've had to eat my words on the Gladiator Hulk after seeing Atheris's video review...and StatueHunters as well. That's a highly impressive piece.

Back