XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ST has sent me a mail this morning that the subscription has been cancelled. XM asked them to stop this service.
The people who ordered with ST will get a mail a few hours before the PO will go up.
I was also interested in that service, pity they had to cancel that.

Awww man... Okay I get it, but that sucks... Honestly, I get why the had to, but it seemed like a good plan.

It's all good now. People that really wanted it, got it. People were looking for discounts took risk and waited. Some paid off, some didn't. People that REALLY still want one now, can still get it at this stipulation..... or pay the same bundled cost on eBay just for Mag (probably). The statue will cost what the market will bear. Don't like the price, don't buy. XM is doing their best with license constraint. Simply Toys is doing their best with their allotment. Can't please everybody. It's all good. Love the transparency by Simply Toys, though.

Btw, Ann, did you ask the "bosses" before you sell off their statue? :lol

Nah Ann's prolly gonna camp at XM's booth at STGCC so that she'll be first in line for the Magneto. Then she'll be able to replace a piece.

ST has sent me a mail this morning that the subscription has been cancelled. XM asked them to stop this service.
The people who ordered with ST will get a mail a few hours before the PO will go up.
I was also interested in that service, pity they had to cancel that.

I wonder what they are going to do with the 5 extra XM Mags they have? I believe they canceled the WL as well.

And now, back to your regular program ... Couldn't get enough of this guy. Wished I had my DSLR when I went down to XM Studios

And now, back to your regular program ... Couldn't get enough of this guy. Wished I had my DSLR when I went down to XM Studios

damn-gif-o.gif

Congrats boys ... looking AWESOME

Sherlock-is-excited.gif

I am rarely gobsmacked, but I am today. I just got an amazing PM from a representative of XM, I don't want to say which one, but it explains everything that has been going on, and I was totally wrong. Totally. Damn I personally apologize to XM for jumping to conclusions it was wrong. I have more to write, but I am on my way out the door. Again I am sorry for jumping to a dumbass conclusion.

Shawn

Has the ability to lock in early preorders with the dealers been stopped?

Yes, I suppose so. Simply Toys don't allow it anymore because XM asked them to cancel their subscription service. So I guess it is the same for all the other retailers...

Yes, I suppose so. Simply Toys don't allow it anymore because XM asked them to cancel their subscription service. So I guess it is the same for all the other retailers...

ok, so now I'm confused...what does that mean? no early PO lockins, so subs? does that mean everyone is free for all when the item goes up for PO on a retailer's site? I would actually prefer that since everyone will be on an even playing field for getting a statue.

greatness belongs next to each other right Doom

Doom mmm it's ok not quite exquisite but
there's only one true king

Magneto mmn wait till he sees his cup is missing
and I drank all his wine hehehe arrogant prick

lol i was bored & I can't wait for this epic Ness

:lol :goodpost:

Will Mags fit in there?

Last edited:
ok, so now I'm confused...what does that mean? no early PO lockins, so subs? does that mean everyone is free for all when the item goes up for PO on a retailer's site? I would actually prefer that since everyone will be on an even playing field for getting a statue.
Yes that is what it probably means. I got a mail today from ST, they said that their customers will get a mail a few hours before the XM PO goes up:). XM has asked ST to cancel their subscription service.

So this is probably what XM wanted, that the playing field is even for everyone:)

I am rarely gobsmacked, but I am today. I just got an amazing PM from a representative of XM, I don't want to say which one, but it explains everything that has been going on, and I was totally wrong. Totally. Damn I personally apologize to XM for jumping to conclusions it was wrong. I have more to write, but I am on my way out the door. Again I am sorry for jumping to a dumbass conclusion.

Shawn

Warning warning ...too much speculation can have adverse effects. :wave

I know the Doom PF has A LOT of admirers (I'm not one of them) but Mags just looks sooooo much better to me personally. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be a special thrill for you when you get them paired up. For me, Mags will be next to my Apocalypse PF.

I know the Doom PF has A LOT of admirers (I'm not one of them) but Mags just looks sooooo much better to me personally. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be a special thrill for you when you get them paired up. For me, Mags will be next to my Apocalypse PF.

Yeah, to each his own as far as what's better but Mags is going to be a special piece for a lot of people. :wink1:

Back