XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order with Simply Toys for XM Studios Cap. So let's see if I get advanced notice next Preorder.

Don't feel bad...I've had to eat my words on the Gladiator Hulk after seeing Atheris's video review...and StatueHunters as well. That's a highly impressive piece.

Just embarrassed is all...lol. Doesn't help that there wasn't an angry or harsh word in the PM. Kind of like getting ***** slapped with kindness.

Can't wait to see this guy in hand

Con pics soon...lol

Last edited:
I'm so glad I locked in this order but now the wait starts and its killing me. This is my most anticipated piece ever! I really cant remember being more excited for anything before.

I'm so glad I locked in this order but now the wait starts and its killing me. This is my most anticipated piece ever! I really cant remember being more excited for anything before.

Yep, this wait is going to hurt. XM Mk 7 is my most anticipated but this is next, and since this will release first I'm right there with ya.

Does XM have a counseling group we can attend? Maybe we can all hug it out :lol

Yep, this wait is going to hurt. XM Mk 7 is my most anticipated but this is next, and since this will release first I'm right there with ya.

Does XM have a counseling group we can attend? Maybe we can all hug it out :lol

:1-1: I was thinking the same. XM is going to need a rewards system soon. If I start dropping 5-10k a year I would like some sort of perk. They should enter all registered in owners in a raffle to go out there for a convention or something. That would rock

Haha Statue Addictions anonymous

Come one come all! Noone is judged here. Please tell us of your PO struggles. Share with the group. It will make you feel better. Let's talk it out :lol

:1-1: I was thinking the same. XM is going to need a rewards system soon. If I start dropping 5-10k a year I would like some sort of perk. They should enter all registered in owners in a raffle to go out there for a convention or something. That would rock

That would be nice, though I doubt it will happen since even though we can register our statues with them, we don't buy directly from them. Rewards stuff usually goes through retailers so you have to hope whoever you order from will give you some perks for repeat orders.

Haha Statue Addictions anonymous

Come one come all! Noone is judged here. Please tell us of your PO struggles. Share with the group. It will make you feel better. Let's talk it out :lol

:lol :exactly:

Winning an expense paid trip to XM would be amazing :panic:

Do they make duffel bags large enough for me to sneak all the prototypes into? :monkey3

Reminds me about the lottery they were talking about. For registering your statue online. Some type of lottery system that randomly selects a member to receive an AP if I remember correctly. Haven't heard how that will work or details in quite awhile. Inquiring minds would like to know

Maybe. XM does seem to be very interested in catering to customer wishes, so hopefully I'm just being a cynic. I would absolutely love some sort of rewards system. Maybe you get a free 1/6 statue from them for every 5 1/4 statues you buy and register :)

Reminds me about the lottery they were talking about. For registering your statue online. Some type of lottery system that randomly selects a member to receive an AP if I remember correctly. Haven't heard how that will work or details in quite awhile. Inquiring minds would like to know

Sweet deal :rock

Gathering of the statues collector, that sounds fun =)

:duff If anyone finds themselves in San Antonio, TX for any reason hit me up, would love to show the collection and get a drink and gripe about all the money we waste

Back