XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted pics in this thread I think. If not....check on SF....I know I definitely posted them over there.

In fact, here you go...its partially obscured by my bed.

2rxtd94.jpg

28wl3r9.jpg

whntzc.jpg

2ujl9uf.jpg

HINT HINT!!!! XM....TF G1 license = Superior Products.....please!!!!!
27x3qdt.jpg

Awesome Pics Loric. Having other Hulks how does this guy measure up in your personal opinion. I still don't have a Hulk in my collection but I am only looking for one very good representation that looks beastly next to all my other non Hulky 1/4 statues.

Oh, and where is that review V8

Coming soon buddy. Ikea will be delivering my Bestas tomorrow, so I will free up a lot of space. Then the unboxing rituals begin :D. Most probably will have the review up by Friday.

Coming soon buddy. Ikea will be delivering my Bestas tomorrow, so I will free up a lot of space. Then the unboxing rituals begin :D. Most probably will have the review up by Friday.

Awesome, I desperately need it :lol

that's exciting, I can't wait to see pics of your set up. Seems like you have been getting some good stuff in lately

Awesome Pics Loric. Having other Hulks how does this guy measure up in your personal opinion. I still don't have a Hulk in my collection but I am only looking for one very good representation that looks beastly next to all my other non Hulky 1/4 statues.

Oh, and where is that review V8

Best Hulk I have ever owned....in terms of Classic interpretations (no GH, PH, WWH...etc.)

Just ordered mine tonight through bmoretoys.com. Got a good price through Pete and now i don't have to wait on BBTS to get theirs in. Instead i'll have him in 7 days with coin :) Can't wait

Just ordered mine tonight through bmoretoys.com. Got a good price through Pete and now i don't have to wait on BBTS to get theirs in. Instead i'll have him in 7 days with coin :) Can't wait

Congrats, you will love it. One of my current favorite piece.

I really like this hulk if I didn't have my rules would definetley buy one.
From what I've seen looks sick in hand

Thanks for the pics & video V8! I'm still patiently waiting for BBTS to get their allotment in and shipped, but this helps pass the time... :impatient:

Back