XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For real? Sure you aren't referring to the 1/6 Hulk they posted a picture of earlier? I may cancel my XM Hulk at BBTS if they confirm a new one.

Erick said that he will be doing his own Hulk. However, no confirmation on whether or not it will be a classic Hulk or a Rulk.

Hmmm... I don't care about a Rulk... I must know this information soon! Oh well, whatever it is, I like the XM Hulk and am dying to see it in person.

Erik's been hinting at a lot lately so I wouldn't cancel your Hulk if I were you. Spiderman, Loki he even teased some one when they asked XM to make a Batman and there just a few things I stumbled across. I'm sure everything mentioned will get made eventually but how soon though is a whole different matter. XM already have a big list of confirmed future projects plus X-Men to looks like it's back on, it could be along wait until XM revisits the Hulk

If I were you I would keep the Hulk and worse case scenario you can sell the original. I'm sure you won't be short of buyers, especially with the fact that the original Hulk base will match up to the rest of the Avengers line

Erik's been hinting at a lot lately so I wouldn't cancel your Hulk if I were you. Spiderman, Loki he even teased some one when they asked XM to make a Batman and there just a few things I stumbled across. I'm sure everything mentioned will get made eventually but how soon though is a whole different matter. XM already have a big list of confirmed future projects plus X-Men to looks like it's back on, it could be along wait until XM revisits the Hulk

If I were you I would keep the Hulk and worse case scenario you can sell the original. I'm sure you won't be short of buyers, especially with the fact that the original Hulk base will match up to the rest of the Avengers line

Erick has hinted at a lot, this is true, and some of it isn't going to happen, at least for awhile. However, unlike the Batman statement XM has a license to do a classic Hulk. I am not sure how much longer that license is valid for (originally it was 2 years), and if they are looking to renew it or move on to other licenses. So if they are looking to move on I CAN NOT see either XM or Erick Sosa allowing the chance to have him sculpt a 1/4 Hulk slip by. The Hulk he did for Koto would have been the best 1/4 scale Hulk if it had been that big. It would have rivaled any Gore Group sculpt if done up properly. Trust me they are going to hit the Hulk up again.

Oh and here is the man himself saying it..

Yeah I'll do a Hulk to...just wait a bit :)

For real? Sure you aren't referring to the 1/6 Hulk they posted a picture of earlier? I may cancel my XM Hulk at BBTS if they confirm a new one.

same problem with you here mate..i like the current Hulk but i dont love it like the 1/6 shown..i need confirmation if Sosa is doing a 1/4 green Hulk!

Well even if Sosa starts tackling an XM Hulk now, we won't see it for a year plus so either way I think I'll go with the current XM Hulk now. The real question is, do I cancel Gladiator Hulk. I really like and want both but it does seem ridiculous to have two 1/4 Hulks in my collection. Then again... They are kind of different characters.

Well even if Sosa starts tackling an XM Hulk now, we won't see it for a year plus so either way I think I'll go with the current XM Hulk now. The real question is, do I cancel Gladiator Hulk. I really like and want both but it does seem ridiculous to have two 1/4 Hulks in my collection. Then again... They are kind of different characters.

If your getting all the other Avengers then I would probably get XM Hulk, Glad Hulk will look out of place.... But as a stand alone Glad Hulk is pretty impressive..

Keep in mind Surly he has said he is doing a Hulk, but has not confirmed which one. Also, you are right the Gladiator is a totally different Hulk, and looks badass as is. The only thing I can say about XMs current Hulk is that if you don't love it I wouldn't get it because it is damn pricey. However, all the owners who have it hand seem to glow about it which is a good sign.

I have both but will sell GH in due time. XM Hulk never leaves....even when another Hulk comes out. If another Green comes out, then I will have the first one painted Gray.

I do love XM Hulk, despite it's flaws. Other than the original PF, this is the best looking Hulk out there to me besides G Hulk.

My definitive 1/4 Hulk has not been made yet... So

751491715.jpg

Is there really a definitive Hulk? So many incarnations...versions...and styles that all look great! How do you decide Spidey?

Honestly, there was a digital sculpt out there years ago that I would love to see done, and if SSC took the GHulk sculpt slapped some purple pants on him and lost the Armour I would go for it in a heart beat. That or if they did another Green Com with the Grey or Reds headsculpt.... Yeah all of those I would go for. Heck I am designing one right now and floating it to certain people...lol. The original PF and the new PFs are all really nice, but not quite what I want, and I am sorry this XM isn't either. Now if Erick Sosa's Koto was realized and painted properly at 1/4 scale.... Well I could die a happy Hulk collector. In the end it is like when you know you are with the right woman... You just know... And every other woman who came before is just a pale imitation. ...lol

Back