XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate what your doing here bro. well done with the pics.:clap in-depth video pls. I know tavegg already did one but the more vids the better.

Appreciate what your doing here bro. well done with the pics.:clap in-depth video pls. I know tavegg already did one but the more vids the better.

I have never done a video review before, but I have to admit the thought crossed my mind with these XM pieces. Pictures alone don't do them justice. Maybe I will play around the the recorder and see how it goes.

Last batch of Hulk pics...

I think this is my favorite shot.
Sick pics and congrats! Glad to hear that XM has your back and will be offering a replacement. That puts my mind at ease knowing that they care of their customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly couldn't see where anything was broken or where the two orange blobs were... from looking at the pictures it looks perfect.

Great pictures Mister Ski, makes me excited to receive mine even more :D

Sick pics and congrats! Glad to hear that XM has your back and will be offering a replacement. That puts my mind at ease knowing that they care of their customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes, XM's customer service has been second to none so far.

I honestly couldn't see where anything was broken or where the two orange blobs were... from looking at the pictures it looks perfect.

You can see the glue line on his pant leg on the picture I marked.

Great pictures Mister Ski, makes me excited to receive mine even more :D

Thanks! You'll be in awe seeing this in person.

How is the neck seem on this? Wondering because it is located similarly to the SSC Hulk and was wondering if it is extremely noticable?

The neck seam on the open mouth portrait is fine. The seam on the closed mouth portrait is a little more noticeable from the side, but if it is displayed with his face facing front, then it is not an issue.

The neck seam on the open mouth portrait is fine. The seam on the closed mouth portrait is a little more noticeable from the side, but if it is displayed with his face facing front, then it is not an issue.

Thanks! Anyone see the 1/6 WIPs they posted online? Wow! If this hulk looked like their 1/6 WIP I might not have resisted.

Nice pics Mister Ski! really like the first pic, they pose well together

Looks well detailed. Don't like switch out heads for statues like this because it gives the statue a ugly neck seam that both the manufacturer and unfortunately customers are careful to avoiding in the pictures they post. That leads to someone buying a statue and being unpleasantly surprised with a ugly neck seam.

Looks well detailed. Don't like switch out heads for statues like this because it gives the statue a ugly neck seam that both the manufacturer and unfortunately customers are careful to avoiding in the pictures they post. That leads to someone buying a statue and being unpleasantly surprised with a ugly neck seam.

There's tons of pictures on here that show the neck seam, there's no conspiracy here.... If you pose him straight on then you won't see it, but If you pose him so he's facing side first then you can see it.

There's tons of pictures on here that show the neck seam, there's no conspiracy here.... If you pose him straight on then you won't see it, but If you pose him so he's facing side first then you can see it.

...and it is not that noticeable either. Some people's OCD must be off the charts.

No kidding! Are you trying to get an advertising gig with XM, ski?

Well guys...I finally got my Hulk. Ok firstly, let me give a shout out to TCSC for the help in acquiring this statue. I was originally trying to get this through Secret Compass, but after the long wait, I couldn't wait anymore. I had to have this. SO....I inquired with TCSC if there were any Hulks available. Sure enough, not only did he find one to get me, he did it in like 20 min. The next day he took pics of the statue. The 3rd day shipped it out. About 5 days later I get this puppy in. Talk about FAST shipping...and reliable as well! Thanks TCSC...you're simply the best bro!

Now, as you all know...I have been saying with endless breath...this is the absolute BEST HULK I have ever seen....and now, it is the BEST HULK I've ever owned! This guy is gargantuan. I can see why a 1/2 Hulk might be a little too much. There is little negative I can say about it....honestly! No QC issues, excellent paint aps, awesome packaging (the best in the business), cohesive theme with Captain America and the other Avengers, massive size, solid smooth materials, awesome print, the ability to register my product, 2 heads, and tons of details....far more than any pic will show you. BTW, I took all these pictures with a Galaxy Note 3 smartphone camera....just imagine how much better pics and details could look like. And lets get this out of the way.....while the shirt is not needed on this statue, it is full of dirt and dust...and it adds a lot of depth to the offwhite torn shirt. The pants and toenails are exquisitely painted. The base (plain I give you that) is still immaculately done. Very neat, and the way the base is painted...particulary the cracks in the ground, one would think it is the real thing.....it looks that realistic!

This is the best musculature I have yet seen on a Hulk statue. Everywhere you look or turn the statue around to look at it....there are veins, muscles, and folds in the skin that have to be seen to be believed!

If there is one negative, it is in the form of the first head sculpt. I know APE wished he could have a recrack at this...I know he could do a much better head sculpt and I bet even he feels he can do a much better head sculpt. I still somewhat like it...from certain angles especially, but it will be staying in the box...because the open mouth head sculpt is just all kinds of awesomeness. The details in the teeth and tongue just show how much care and details XM puts into their statues. This statue is just without a doubt a gem! A diamond in the rough...and in due time it will start to shine amongst the rest of the Hulks out there.

Overall = 9.25 / 10 (A better head sculpt for the original head and maybe more damage on the base where his feet are planted would take this to almost a perfect 10).

v75g1h.jpg

5nkrxy.jpg

15yu7h3.jpg

4ig6py.jpg

2qmknmd.jpg

14kcuac.jpg

Back