XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I don't have a Hulk statue yet because Im convinced the best hulk statue has yet to b made.

We all know new HULKS will be produced by all companies till the end of the collecting statues business is over:) So there is no ultimate depiction of HULK really exists!:) But I am really excited for Sideshow's gray HUK pf:)

Yes. I don't have a Hulk statue yet because Im convinced the best hulk statue has yet to b made.

Gladiator and King Hulk are the closest I have seen to an ultimate depiction of him. If they took that Sculpt and just turned it into. Purple pants wearing tree trunk and street lamp wielding badass classic Hulk I would buy in a heart beat. XMs Hulk turned out WAY better that I thought it was initially, but for now GoreGroup and Canale own the Jade Giant, and I don't think we have seen their best work yet.

Gladiator and King Hulk are the closest I have seen to an ultimate depiction of him. If they took that Sculpt and just turned it into. Purple pants wearing tree trunk and street lamp wielding badass classic Hulk I would buy in a heart beat. XMs Hulk turned out WAY better that I thought it was initially, but for now GoreGroup and Canale own the Jade Giant, and I don't think we have seen their best work yet.
Exactly. Im a little tired of all these action poses or ss famous hip turning. I want a Hulk standing tall and upright, ripped. Pissed off and holding a tree trunk. That would be epic

Exactly. Im a little tired of all these action poses or ss famous hip turning. I want a Hulk standing tall and upright, ripped. Pissed off and holding a tree trunk. That would be epic

Patience my friend. Surely a ton more Hulk is coming. :)

I agree. Though I own comi hulk & two dios with character, the best is yet to come. The best part of the XM Hulk statue is the torso & arms, but little else. The upper body sculpt is hyper detailed, yet the portraits & lower half (legs/feet) seem to lack the same level of masterful sculpting, making them look way off to me. Never liked my Hulks depicted with that GQ sexy butt look, instead legs, butt, & feet should have been more massive (bulk wise), squat, & shredded as torso & arms depict. The portraits would need to be totally re-sculpted, straddling that fine line between comic/realism, as Magneto & Wolverine XM offerings.

seeing as how the heads are swappable...you could commission a head that you like on this, but imo the screaming head is perfect.

LOL this is HORRIBLY done, but I do TOTALLY think this sculpt would make an amazing purple pants HULK

However, right now it looks more like Frankenstein... lol

Ha ha that is pretty wonky but the idea is there. I would love it more if the right arm was down like the left arm is and Hulk was looking straight on. Not a museum pose, just a glaring, sneering hulk waiting for someone to test him.

Ha ha that is pretty wonky but the idea is there. I would love it more if the right arm was down like the left arm is and Hulk was looking straight on. Not a museum pose, just a glaring, sneering hulk waiting for someone to test him.

LOL stitched together from 4 different pics... TOTALLY just for fun... lol

I'm in the same boat. I have the SSC COM and love it. However, I don't have a single 1/4 scale Hulk statue in my collection because I'm still waiting for a definitive modern raging Hulk in 1/4 scale. Hopefully, we see one soon enough.

I'm in the same boat. I have the SSC COM and love it. However, I don't have a single 1/4 scale Hulk statue in my collection because I'm still waiting for a definitive modern raging Hulk in 1/4 scale. Hopefully, we see one soon enough.

Hulk Com 1/4 with Gladiator Hulks color and a better hair would be the BEST Hulk

Hulk Com 1/4 with Gladiator Hulks color and a better hair would be the BEST Hulk

Oh, I agree Shawn. If the COM was in 1/4 scale, had a full head of hair, and great paint apps, I would have THE Hulk statue I want for my collection. The pose on the COM is truly dynamic, powerful, and full of rage and motion. However, it's 1/5 scale so I'm waiting for Canale to sculpt a modern raging 1/4 masterpiece. Like I said...I hope it happens soon enough.

I have an idea but can't draw well enough to pull it off. I think a mid-transformation statue would be wicked where his body is responding to a grave threat and is stopping banner from getting killed. Something like a piercing his body and starting to buckle as the hulk inside is responding. That would be super original and be open to serious artistic impression.

When I first saw this piece I really disliked it, but I have to say it has grown on me. Still not crazy about it, but I don't hate it. I think it would look much better without the sculpted shirt. Just doesn't look right to me. Pose was awkward but looks better now that I see it next to other statues. This thing is truly a beast in size. Hope you guys who like and ordered it enjoy it. Thanos is going to be the only piece I get from XM, unless I find a better way of getting my hands on other ones.

LOL this is HORRIBLY done, but I do TOTALLY think this sculpt would make an amazing purple pants HULK

However, right now it looks more like Frankenstein... lol

omg_wut_gif.gif

Hulk having a fallen hero corpse like Cap slung over his right shoulder and dragging another fallen hero corpse like Spidey in his left hand would make that way better. :D

I just want a really good 1/4 scale Gray Hulk that isn't the same pose as the SSC Green EX Hulk I have ordered. I'm getting the XM version too, but I'm hoping they eventually do a Gray Hulk. One can never have too many Hulks. :hi5:

I just want a really good 1/4 scale Gray Hulk that isn't the same pose as the SSC Green EX Hulk I have ordered. I'm getting the XM version too, but I'm hoping they eventually do a Gray Hulk. One can never have too many Hulks. :hi5:

You must have a huge mansion my friend :lol

Back