XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that original Hulk PF is fantastic, but I'll never spend the money on it and I don't care for the pose in the new PF, or the sculpt of the face. XM all the way!

Sometimes, just wish you guys can see the XM Hulk in person. It is a nice piece. I didn't PO this Hulk initially but after see the Hulk in person, I went ahead to PO it. Don't get me wrong, the SS piece is very nice too but XM Hulk is not bad either. Hope you guys can still get it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes, just wish you guys can see the XM Hulk in person. It is a nice piece. I didn't PO this Hulk initially but after see the Hulk in person, I went ahead to PO it. Don't get me wrong, the SS piece is very nice too but XM Hulk is not bad either. Hope you guys can still get it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This has been the thought process of everyone that picked up XMs Hulk. In person he is just a beast. Loric and I have been calling him a sleeper for months now.... Just my opinion of course but I haven't seen one person that bought this ghat was upset with him in hand

makes me sad i won't see this til late this month possibly :(

Did you order from BBTS? Have you guys got any word as of recent? Hope he shows up sooner then later but the wait is worth it for sure

Glad I decided to pull the trigger and pre-order this...it simply looks fantastic.

Congrats man!!!! Your going to be even more impressed when your staring at him from two feet away :hi5:

Did you order from BBTS? Have you guys got any word as of recent? Hope he shows up sooner then later but the wait is worth it for sure

Congrats man!!!! Your going to be even more impressed when your staring at him from two feet away :hi5:

I keep meaning to email BBTS to ask when they expect it (I imagine they will just say "3rd quarter") and to see if we are getting the coin from them. I hope it takes a LOOOOOONG time to come though. They might only be getting theirs with the 2nd batch, which I think comes out in a few weeks, and THEN have them shipped by boat, so it might still be almost 2 months away, which would be fantastic for me.

I keep meaning to email BBTS to ask when they expect it (I imagine they will just say "3rd quarter") and to see if we are getting the coin from them. I hope it takes a LOOOOOONG time to come though. They might only be getting theirs with the 2nd batch, which I think comes out in a few weeks, and THEN have them shipped by boat, so it might still be almost 2 months away, which would be fantastic for me.

I'm almost positive you'll get the coin Surly. Tough wait as well but financially BBTS was light years ahead of everyone else on price. For guys that have the patience this was the way to go buddy

I'm almost positive you'll get the coin Surly. Tough wait as well but financially BBTS was light years ahead of everyone else on price. For guys that have the patience this was the way to go buddy

Yeah even if shipping from bbts is $100, which it likely will be, they beat everywhere else in price by $200-$250. I just hope the price sticks and they don't overcharge for shipping to compensate or just raise the price after they get their shipping cost. Their product page is still under the delusion this is 35lbs.

Speaking of, looks like there is 1 more Hulk available at bbts if anyone wants to grab it.

Anymore pictures from lucky early owners?

More preorders available today at BBTS - I just nabbed one.

Last edited:
The next batch should be shipping out in about a week I presume. So its still gonna be a few weeks before I get my Hulk from SC. ANd then guess what....IM MK 42 will be coming shortly after that.....followed shortly by Black Widow.

Damn...I got to get ready for the bumrush of XM product!

Anymore pictures from lucky early owners?

More preorders available today at BBTS - I just nabbed one.

I don't think it was technically more preorders...

In other words, yesterday this was sold out. Today a few people probably cancelled their existing pre-orders. But it doesn't matter...the good thing is that you snagged one. Congrats!!

I'll take that as a joke, I guess? :dunno There's not much I can contribute with pics that others haven't, but here are some shots to show it next to some other statues at least (for reference, those are Mythos Boba and Darth Vader completely hidden behind this guy. I had intended to put him up on the riser, but he's so heavy I don't feel comfortable with that):

AzeR4K.jpg

OTcPRN.jpg

ZM5ehj.jpg

wdrhel.jpg

Man... Get rid of that ripped shirt and I may have gotten this... I know some like the shirt but it looks plastic in some pics and like Play doe on others.

Otherwise it turned out really well.... Congrats to those who got him.

Last edited:
Back