XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014-09-15 06.57.49.jpg

My first 1/4 statue and I'm loving the head sculpt already. Didn't like it initially but it grew on me when I saw the statue in person. Massive looking beast.

This is the other head sculpt. XM studios even did the veins on both side of the forehead. Really digging this modern hulk.

LOL this is HORRIBLY done, but I do TOTALLY think this sculpt would make an amazing purple pants HULK

However, right now it looks more like Frankenstein... lol

LOL!!! At firs glance that is not bad at all... I would just give him a closed fist for his left hand and then yeah.... Pretty great Hulk statue.

The weakest of all their statues... Don't digging it since the start. That t-shirt and trousers looks like melted, talking aside the faces..

I still plan on getting it though I do agree, the T-Shirt is a definite weak point. Pants look fine, but it would have been better off without the shirt at all. The yelling face has grown on me but I think people would like it more if the eyebrows were a little thinner and there were a few more scowl lines in the forehead.

I still plan on getting it though I do agree, the T-Shirt is a definite weak point. Pants look fine, but it would have been better off without the shirt at all. The yelling face has grown on me but I think people would like it more if the eyebrows were a little thinner and there were a few more scowl lines in the forehead.

I think if this were in preproduction when Sosa had joined, it would have been scrapped. But, to each his own...I prefer the SSC Hulks to this so far. Still, congrats to those who got him!

XM is producing one of the highest quality statues there is to date. They are all exceptional statues but somehow there's always one that doesn't stand out. Amongst all of the statues that XM has put out i guess the hulk is the weakest among them basing from statistics that it hasn't sold out yet. BW and Hawkeye is doing so much better than hulk. Neither SS or XM has done a modern hulk yet and i know a lot of hulk fans are clamoring for the ultimate modern hulk statue. I know its too soon for XM to yet make another hulk statue but i'm just wondering if they would venture into making us a modern hulk in the future. I think that would appeal more since a lot of comic or classic hulk statues have already been done in the past. That being said i would've love if they could conceptualize something like this or something similar that will really capture that modern hulk that we've been wanting for so long. What do you guys think?

hulk_angry.jpg

hulk660_2.jpg

I know the torn shirt turns some people off, but really it's the head sculpts. When a custom head sculpt comes out, people are going to be clamoring for this Hulk.

XM is producing one of the highest quality statues there is to date. They are all exceptional statues but somehow there's always one that doesn't stand out. Amongst all of the statues that XM has put out i guess the hulk is the weakest among them basing from statistics that it hasn't sold out yet. BW and Hawkeye is doing so much better than hulk. Neither SS or XM has done a modern hulk yet and i know a lot of hulk fans are clamoring for the ultimate modern hulk statue. I know its too soon for XM to yet make another hulk statue but i'm just wondering if they would venture into making us a modern hulk in the future. I think that would appeal more since a lot of comic or classic hulk statues have already been done in the past. That being said i would've love if they could conceptualize something like this or something similar that will really capture that modern hulk that we've been wanting for so long. What do you guys think?

View attachment 135425

View attachment 135428

If you consider TIH to be modern then why not the Avengers Hulk Maquette?? Just wondering.

Plus new Green Hulk Pf Reg head version is a modern hulk... Isn't it?

I know the torn shirt turns some people off, but really it's the head sculpts. When a custom head sculpt comes out, people are going to be clamoring for this Hulk.

For me its the shirt... I think the open mouth version turned out ok.. I think the other head is awful... But Man I hate that shirt... This would have been a sweet piece to me if there was no shirt.

The only other thing I don't like and it's a small nit pick. Is that his feet to seem to fit flush to the ground... It looks weird in all the pics I have seen.

The shirt is the roughest part of it for me too. Otherwise I REALLY love the statue, but I feel like in person the shirt will look a bit better. I don't think anyone who has bought this and has it in hand has complained about it... then again, when you drop $800 on something, while being super scrutinizing, you also want to justify the purchase.

View attachment 135425

View attachment 135428

Have no interest in that Hulk and agree it is XM's weakest offering atm.

The Hulk I think would do the best out of any/all of them would be this one:

Lou_Ferrigno.jpg

Back