XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Introducing XM Studios Incredible Hulk #007!!!! Special thanks to my man Kenny (TCSC) for taking the time to inspect my statue prior to shipment and also for sending me these amazing photos for my approval. This is a production piece and I personally think the pictures will speak for themselves. Hope you guys enjoy!

14805529253_53e9c3be5e_o.jpg
14785681825_a8855776fe_o.jpg
14785681885_4e9e322eea_o.jpg
14805528783_b432eeb99f_o.jpg
14785327392_d67dfc388d_o.jpg
14785327872_e38b7d8f70_o.jpg
14599039218_728a2f182c_o.jpg
14599039308_14678184c7_o.jpg
14599017899_e6de0eb83a_o.jpg

Introducing XM Studios Incredible Hulk #007!!!! Special thanks to my man Kenny (TCSC) for taking the time to inspect my statue prior to shipment and also for sending me these amazing photos for my approval. This is a production piece and I personally think the pictures will speak for themselves. Hope you guys enjoy!

View attachment 124192

Love the 1st pic, that's how I will display mine.

Kee we think alike brother!! Not overly fond of the first portrait that XM released but the angry modern portrait is all win.

Thanks Y4NK33. I would say this look identical to the pictures we saw of this Hulk in the XM shop and substantiallly better then some of the other pictures posted showing the colors that kind of looked off. It blends well. Portrait does in fact match the body ANother all win paint app from XM. I love it!!!

Congrats James. While this Hulk isn't my cup of tea, for those that liked it and ordered it, there should be no complaints. He looks every bit as good as the proto and the paint apps look stellar. This will be another fine addition to your XM collection.

Congrats James. While this Hulk isn't my cup of tea, for those that liked it and ordered it, there should be no complaints. He looks every bit as good as the proto and the paint apps look stellar. This will be another fine addition to your XM collection.

Thanks Filip. I know this hasn't been everyone's favorite XM release but I absolutely love it!!

Thanks Filip. I know this hasn't been everyone's favorite XM release but I absolutely love it!!

That's the ONLY thing that matters bro. I own the SSC green COM and to this day it still gets hammered pretty regularly. I don't care. To this day, it's still my favorite SSC Hulk statue.

I hate the head sculpts, but otherwise its a nice piece. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Congrats to those got him and like him.

Thanks Butttornado and Geno. I'm extremely happy with this. We all have our own tastes. No right or wrong brothers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Looking forward to Gladiator Hulk as well. Good year to be a Hulk collector. Pretty sure I'm going to commission a Keown portrait for this hulk from XM. Also going to commission an ultimate cap portrait for my XM cap. These paint apps are so beautiful and clean. I'll be keeping these statues in my collection forever. Might be cool to have some extra portraits to rotate over the years

I hate the head sculpts, but otherwise its a nice piece. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Congrats to those got him and like him.

Right on. I wasn't a fan of this hulk at all till they teased the 2nd portrait. I think it's one of my favorite hulk portraits ever! Maybe you'll dig my Keown portrait when it's finalized

Thanks Shawn

Congrats Tavegg! Do you have the Hulk Maquette? would like to see him next to it!

I wish I did buddy. I don't actually have this in hand yet. These pictures were taken by Kenny at my request to ensure quality and I happen to be a big fan of his photography. He obliged luckily and your now seeing the results. This is being shipped to me today. I should have this in hand by Thursday of next week and then my photos will follow. Since we already have a bunch of Hulk himself I will gladly post some additional pics with XMS Hulk next to my Avengers for you. I'll get some popular statues next to him so that scale can be represented. Unfortunately my SS hulk PFS have been sold and this will be the only hulk I currently have in 1/4 scale. Until Gladiator shows up that is :wink1:

Congrats Tavegg:) The paint job looks killer and it is clearly seen that the final product matches with the proto perfectly:) But after seeing the other products of XM, this HULK doesn't as spectacular as other XM statues and HULK has to be INCREDIBLE in all terms:) But don't get me wrong, he is huge and looks awesome with the other members of XM line:) I will wait for your in hand photos, I bet you will have a great time when you are taking lots of photos of this beast:)

Congrats Tavegg:) The paint job looks killer and it is clearly seen that the final product matches with the proto perfectly:) But after seeing the other products of XM, this HULK doesn't as spectacular as other XM statues and HULK has to be INCREDIBLE in all terms:) But don't get me wrong, he is huge and looks awesome with the other members of XM line:) I will wait for your in hand photos, I bet you will have a great time when you are taking lots of photos of this beast:)

Thanks brutha! Yes the quality is very evident. Not XMs best work compared to their other sculpts but I still think their Hulk is awesome. Lol I know I'm in the minority but hey, he's coming to my house and I'm happy as hell to have him.

Man, that is one gnarly nipple on Hulk lol.

Deniro-.gif

I'm right there with you Tavegg. THis is going to be one of those statues where when a fan of comic statues happen to see it in a shop somewhere, they are going to take a double take and be like "WHOA!!! What is this? Wait, is that the Hulk from XM Studios??? WOW!!! That looks so much better than what I saw in the pictures.

And I'll be laying in the cut shaking my head sipping my wine thinking yep....I own one of these bad boys...damn proud of it!!!

You know all the smart ass comments are going to roll in now....come lets have it.:lol

Back