XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats James, like you said, we all like what we like. I like the Apoc/Spidey poop :lol and you like this Hulk, all that matters. However, I do feel that if I saw this in person, I just might have pulled the trigger.

Thanks brother. I should clarify "poop" because personally the sculpt and concept on both of those statues was awesome. I ordered both statues for myself. The execution is what was lacking. These were Plagued with issues which we all know about. These two left me wanting personally.

:lol We are in agreement on many things James!

I agree with a lot of the stuff you say buddy. I don't always chirp in but we think a lot alike when it comes to quality and what's expected in a statue.

I am not 100% sold on this piece yet, but the open mouth head sculpt is growing on me. One thing I will say is that XM is making the production pieces damn near 100% of the proto pics. So far, I haven't seen any customer pics of Captain America and now Hulk that are vastly different than the professional pictures that XM takes. Unlike SS where the production pieces seem to have a lot of differences from what we see from their pictures on their website or comic con statues. Us collectors "justify" what we receive even though they are not what we thought we were purchasing when it comes to SS. Myself included. Its sad that we do this. Gratz to the 500 people that get this Hulk. I may pic this one up down the road. Thank you for posting the pics Tavegg.

No problem at all buddy. It was my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and I agree with your sentiments in this post buddy. Proto to production seems spot on thus far. No surprises from XM yet. Even if its not Hulk I think this company has something for everyone with their releases coming.

No problem at all buddy. It was my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and I agree with your sentiments in this post buddy. Proto to production seems spot on thus far. No surprises from XM yet. Even if its not Hulk I think this company has something for everyone with their releases coming.

Definitely. Good times for collectors for sure.

No one yet received their XM Hulk? I want to see a comparison pic or video first or better yet a review coz i cant decide on this one :gah:

yeah i have seen that video..but i think thats the initial proto and they have made changes to the color? im still waiting for production piece pics and review hehe

yeah i have seen that video..but i think thats the initial proto and they have made changes to the color? im still waiting for production piece pics and review hehe

These are the only pics of a production piece that I know of... Compliments of Tav

Introducing XM Studios Incredible Hulk #007!!!! Special thanks to my man Kenny (TCSC) for taking the time to inspect my statue prior to shipment and also for sending me these amazing photos for my approval. This is a production piece and I personally think the pictures will speak for themselves. Hope you guys enjoy!

View attachment 124192
View attachment 124193
View attachment 124194
View attachment 124195
View attachment 124196
View attachment 124197
View attachment 124198
View attachment 124199
View attachment 124200

Looks like James (Tavegg) received his today. Full on gushing alert coming soon with the release of his pics and video.

Lol alright guys. I'm home. He's unboxed already. I don't have adequate lighting as the sun is trying to fade away. I'll get together some group shots and a video. I've never done a vid before. Not sure how it's going to come out in regular lighting but I'll certainly try my best to give this hulk some justice and hopefully help sway some of you to join me on the dark side.

Lol alright guys. I'm home. He's unboxed already. I don't have adequate lighting as the sun is trying to fade away. I'll get together some group shots and a video. I've never done a vid before. Not sure how it's going to come out in regular lighting but I'll certainly try my best to give this hulk some justice and hopefully help sway some of you to join me on the dark side.

Tonight? :pray:

Right meow

YnHG3gu.gif

Back