XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I would drop over a grand on a statue but so glad I finally did! My first XM piece and really just blown away. The paint apps/weathering is immaculate and the likeness is great. It's hands down the best Luke Skywalker statue ever made. Even the box feels premium, the metal corner guards took me by surprise.

If you have the Iron Studios Vader get this if there is any possible way. The pair together are now my favorite part of my entire collection. They brilliantly represent my two favorite characters from the saga's best film!

Awesome dude! I paid mine off and its shipping soon. Hopefully it arrives next week :D

I got my XM Luke statue a few days ago. Truly an amazing piece! I'll definitely be ordering again from Heroes Collectibles.

luke1.jpg
luke2.jpg
luke3.jpg

Congratulations. I got my Luke off them and now I'm waiting for maul.

Thank you! Ya, I was hesitant to order for them because I had never heard of Heroes Collectibles...but man did they prove me wrong lol. I'd order Maul from them too but I already have the SS one and not a fan of collecting doubles of a character. He does look awesome though. :D

soo tempted.. :( How long did it took to ship?

It actually arrived a day earlier than expected lol. I paid for it on Sunday and was at my house Wednesday morning. Get it, get it! :)

I got nearly all the sideshow premium formats bar a couple of the new ones like Han, Luke and Chewbacca so have 2 of sideshows maul but the XM maul blew me away so I had to have it so I ordered it. Then I saw Luke and loved it so again bought it from heroes collectibles. While I was waiting on Luke the XM boba fett came up at a good price so bought it. Like I have posted in a previous post the boba fett is a real nice statue, then i got Luke and was stunning, I think the maul will blow me away and with an edition size of 270 I think it will become a grail in the future.

soo tempted.. :( How long did it took to ship?

Andy ships very quickly and he contacted me several times to update me on where the item was, then when i received he asked me to check everything and let him know and to send a few pics for his Facebook site. Get one mate you won't regret it.

Andy ships very quickly and he contacted me several times to update me on where the item was, then when i received he asked me to check everything and let him know and to send a few pics for his Facebook site. Get one mate you won't regret it.

just not sure how to explain that to my wife if I would do it :lol

Great review from these guys and so glad I got it.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_lWVOirNCg

I was absolutely desperate to get a terrific Luke Skywalker statue and this certainly fits the bill. With the added bonus of displaying so well with the IS Vader now makes these two statues my favorite pieces in my collection. Glad all you folks kept posting pics and talking it up, it's what convinced me to pay up to get it:)

just got mine today from Heroes Collectibles. This is my first XM purchase, and it was a great Luke statue. Love all the details and craftsmanship. I ordered from Heroes Collectibles on Sept 3, shipped out of Singapore and received it in USA today Sept 7; got follow-up emails from Andy through out the process. Great service. I would order again from Heroes Collectibles.

Anyone else have any experience buying from Heroes Collectables? They still have the XM Luke available to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have any experience buying from Heroes Collectables? They still have the XM Luke available to purchase

100% legit. I bought Luke from them, they communicate extremely well, and I was unboxing him four or five days after I paid.

Do u love it?? [emoji12][emoji41]

Absolutely. It's an expensive piece but was well worth it to me personally. The statue and paint are extremely high end. Love the base too. Best Luke statue out there by far right now, and who knows if it will ever be topped.

Back