XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I got in on it early. It’s been a long wait. They’ve only raised the price since it sold out everywhere.

Quickest delivery ever, sent from Singapore Saturday, arrived Monday 2 days later, amazing.
First up the presentation is amazing, the box the instruction booklet, very nice from XM. The box itself has so much weight to it.
Luke himself, well you've seen the comments here, he is amazing. The finish the likeness is very good, I like how he feels in hand, quality for sure. I remember when I first saw pics on here, I starting looking straight away for one. Didn't realise how hard he was to obtain. So thank you everyone on here for pointing me in the right direction. I'm a happy man.

IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0207.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg

Quickest delivery ever, sent from Singapore Saturday, arrived Monday 2 days later, amazing.
First up the presentation is amazing, the box the instruction booklet, very nice from XM. The box itself has so much weight to it.
Luke himself, well you've seen the comments here, he is amazing. The finish the likeness is very good, I like how he feels in hand, quality for sure. I remember when I first saw pics on here, I starting looking straight away for one. Didn't realise how hard he was to obtain. So thank you everyone on here for pointing me in the right direction. I'm a happy man.

View attachment 440887
View attachment 440888
View attachment 440889
View attachment 440890
View attachment 440891
View attachment 440892

CONGRATULATIONS! I just pulled the trigger also thru Hero’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad your happy. The packing for me is second to none and just how these expensive statues should be packed and protected. Then there hoth Luke, he's just amazing and by far the best we have seen to date. These statues are getting better by each one. I was happy with boba fett, Luke I was very impressed, now I wait for maul which I think is going to blow me away.

Glad your happy. The packing for me is second to none and just how these expensive statues should be packed and protected. Then there hoth Luke, he's just amazing and by far the best we have seen to date. These statues are getting better by each one. I was happy with boba fett, Luke I was very impressed, now I wait for maul which I think is going to blow me away.

Yea thanks. I just registered Luke on the XM website, how good is it that you can register your statue, and it tells you how rare that piece is in your country. It currently says only 3 in Australia, thats if everyone has registered it.

This is how collecting should be, again hats off to XM, they know what collecting is all about. Ive decided to get Fett now too, I've got Maul coming next month, I can't wait to see there next Star Wars creation.

Yea thanks. I just registered Luke on the XM website, how good is it that you can register your statue, and it tells you how rare that piece is in your country. It currently says only 3 in Australia, thats if everyone has registered it.

This is how collecting should be, again hats off to XM, they know what collecting is all about. Ive decided to get Fett now too, I've got Maul coming next month, I can't wait to see there next Star Wars creation.

I didn’t even know this was a thing. What does it require? Just the edition #?

I didn’t even know this was a thing. What does it require? Just the edition #?

On the XM site, register as a member. You can then register your piece. All statues have a unique code on the bottom that you enter in. Then it will tell you how many are registered in your country. Pretty cool....

I knew you could register but not registered any of my statues yet but seems a cool thing to do. Cant imagine many in the uk either. Will soon find out.

You'll love it, is this your first XM piece?
I find this is my most viewed statue at the moment, I love checking it out.

Yes it will be. Was very close to pulling the trigger on the Maul, but ultimately did not. I was afraid of the shipping issues

I registered mine also. Very cool. I found it interesting that only 10 others have been registered in the USA!

Back