XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think the item is shipped from Singapore. I will look on the box tomoz. I missed the post today so have to collect.

Let us know when you get it. I just realised I will need to pay import on this too, so the in hand price for me will be around $1500 AUS. $800US plus $200 Postage + import. Geez I'm crazy, but I do love this piece.

This piece still ships from Singapore, so any retailer that has it in the states has to offset their cost by jacking up either the retail price or the shipping.

In regards to the piece itself, it is very limited at only 500 and when XM was being criticized for their human portraits, this one came pretty dang close to nailing Hamill. Top that off with the QC and paint apps that XM is known for and this one will only get harder and harder to come by.

There does not seem to be a return policy for Heroes. So if he arrives damaged in anyway are you out of luck?

Let us know when you get it. I just realised I will need to pay import on this too, so the in hand price for me will be around $1500 AUS. $800US plus $200 Postage + import. Geez I'm crazy, but I do love this piece.

I paid $800usd + $210 postage plus $225usd import to the uk. Darth maul being $880usb I'm guessing postage and import will be pretty similar but he's a def must have.

There does not seem to be a return policy for Heroes. So if he arrives damaged in anyway are you out of luck?

Hopefully we won't have to find out but I'm guessing your covered by postal insurance. Andy from heroes has been quite helpful so I'm guessing he do his bit to help if there was any probs.

Well he's come and the pics don't do it justice. What an amazing piece. Also to confirm this has come from heroes collectibles own Andy address in Singapore boba fett was a nice piece. This piece is amazing, I don't know what words I will use for darth maul when he comes but I can't wait.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the pics, I think it's worth every penny, can't wait to get mine.
They do a much better job with presentation vs Sideshow.

Thanks for the pics, I think it's worth every penny, can't wait to get mine.
They do a much better job with presentation vs Sideshow.

Yes they do mate. The boxing and packaging is second to none. Never mind the rest. Darth maul is going to be awesome.

Yes they do mate. The boxing and packaging is second to none. Never mind the rest. Darth maul is going to be awesome.

The ES for Darth Maul was announced as 300, so it will be even harder to find than Luke! I got Luke but skipped Maul because I'm trying to stick to OT.

The ES for Darth Maul was announced as 300, so it will be even harder to find than Luke! I got Luke but skipped Maul because I'm trying to stick to OT.

I was same as you, just stuck with OT pieces, but I couldn't hold out any longer, the Darth Maul piece will be epic and will be my first prequel piece. Plus "marsredv6" convinced me.

Really digging this piece. Would have liked alternate hand with saber to increase display options. I'll have this in my collection eventually.

Never heard of this company, never seen any product.

But....

ORDERED!

Love it, thanks for posting will go with the statue perfectly.

No problem!

They do a lot of licensed Star Wars art, they actually have an amazing Leia piece I will pull the trigger on if I get the Leia PF.

I think it ended up being 270... I would have to double check..

I didn't have to think twice when I saw maul could be shipped to the uk. He's all paid for, just got to sit and wait now until he comes up for despatch. Maul and Luke I wanted 110% then I saw boba on eBay for a great price in the uk so just had to have it. I hope XM studios continue doing Star Wars pieces. Also the way they box there items and the book of how everything sits in the box etc is a fantastic idea.

i have Darth Maul on PO'ed too..even though hes super expansive, but he will be a center piece in my SW collection even since I first laid eyes on him.

Judging from the current state of their SW license limited to SEA, and long approval time for samples from Lucasfilm..with such low ES270 this piece will become a very rare gem later in second market.

Back