XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m one of the lucky 10! IMG_9378.jpg

I have been very critical of XM pieces in the past and generally have stated that although excellent, I did feel like they are a bit overrated and the face sculpts were below my expectations. I am here to eat crow and state that with this statue, those accusations are not true.

I finally got my hands on this amazing piece and it is now my favorite statue out of the 30 plus pieces I own from all companies including customs. The unique and expressive pose, minute little details, immaculate paint job, fantastic facial likeness, elaborate base that doesn't take away from the statue but only adds to it. It is a stunning, stunning piece and I am just amazed that you can get this below $1,000 still quite easily. Pictures just simply don't do this statue justice and I urge you to see it in person if you are on the fence.

I feel like just as I was sleeping on this statue, many people are as well. If you are on the fence at all, I am highly, highly recommending this masterpiece to everyone even remotely interested in Star Wars collectibles. Best Luke statue ever made and one of the best Star Wars collectibles you can get your hands on!

Attachments

• LS1.jpg
    LS1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 68
  • LS2.jpg
    LS2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 64
Back