XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have any experience buying from Heroes Collectables? They still have the XM Luke available to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't regret buy it and you won't regret getting it from heroes collectibles. I got the boba fett and Luke and just waiting now for maul from them.

Just received my XM Luke. It is amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 111
It is an amazing piece and so glad it's in my collection. not long now til the darth maul. :hi5:

Very nice and congrats!! I’m still looking to buy this

What is the background you are using in your photos?

Thanks. The background is the actual Hoth battle playing on a projector screen behind the statue.

Heroes collectibles for me too and they contact me time to time to keep me update about the XM maul. Should know when I will get him by end of Jan as he will be updatd by XM studios. Hopefully by beginning of Feb I might have inhand pics.

For those that have purchased thru Hereos, has anyone used their payment plan? I saw there was an additional 2% charge for doing so.

I believe several people here have used the payment plan, including me. My last payment is in a couple weeks. The plan works fine so far, and yes, there is a small fee, but considering they are by far the least expensive place I've found to purchase it, I didn't bat an eye.

I'm not going to lie though, once you factor in shipping this is a very expensive piece no matter how you look at it, and I never thought I would spend so much on one statue. It pushed me beyond what I am usually comfortable spending for such an item. I hope when I receive it and see it first hand my discomfort will be alleviated. I suspect it will considering all of the glowing reviews I've seen. It will probably be even more so in a few years when it's, in all likelihood, worth twice what I paid... ;)

I used the payment plan for both Luke and maul but paid them off within a month. I bought boba fett in one hit.

Yea the only way to get these for me is the payment plan, as others have said, they are more expensive than say SS but they are also more exclusive and difficult to obtain, this is what collecting is all about for me, I love the challenge to get rare pieces.
I have Luke coming next week, I have 1 more payment on Maul, edition size of 270, looks fantastic, both of these are well worth the price to me.

I'm not going to lie though, once you factor in shipping this is a very expensive piece no matter how you look at it, and I never thought I would spend so much on one statue. It pushed me beyond what I am usually comfortable spending for such an item. I hope when I receive it and see it first hand my discomfort will be alleviated. I suspect it will considering all of the glowing reviews I've seen. It will probably be even more so in a few years when it's, in all likelihood, worth twice what I paid... ;)

I felt the same when I bought it. Price was well past my comfort zone for a quarter scale statue but I wanted it badly. No regrets whatsoever. I have a pretty large Star Wars collection and I think XM Luke paired with Iron Studios Vader is the best of my stuff.

Back