XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has everyone who ordered from Heroes Collectables got their order without issue? Still thinking about ordering this from them...

Has everyone who ordered from Heroes Collectables got their order without issue? Still thinking about ordering this from them...

Yes. I got my Luke and preordered maul from them. Fantastic customer service from Andy of Heroes Collectables. Contacted me a few times during dispatch to update me on the parcel and if I was happy etc.

Yes. I got my Luke and preordered maul from them. Fantastic customer service from Andy of Heroes Collectables. Contacted me a few times during dispatch to update me on the parcel and if I was happy etc.

Thats good to hear. Because I caved and ordered from Heroes Collectables lol. I'm doing the 3 monthly payment option thingy. I just cant let this Luke get away! :monkey3

Thats good to hear. Because I caved and ordered from Heroes Collectables lol. I'm doing the 3 monthly payment option thingy. I just cant let this Luke get away! :monkey3

Yer I did the same with Luke and maul but paid them both off quicker than the 3 month plan cause I wanted to get my hands on these awesome states as soon as I could. U won't be disappointed.

I told myself I was done buying statues after I got the IS Vader, but man this thing is tempting. It's really well executed and a perfect companion to the Hoth Vader. The price is the main thing holding me back as it's above my normal threshold of pain. I can get 2-3 other nice collectibles that are on my wish list for the same money. First world problems...

I told myself I was done buying statues after I got the IS Vader, but man this thing is tempting. It's really well executed and a perfect companion to the Hoth Vader. The price is the main thing holding me back as it's above my normal threshold of pain. I can get 2-3 other nice collectibles that are on my wish list for the same money. First world problems...

If you don't get it you will regret it.... will be a hard piece to find in the future and will double in price. Yes its pricey but well worth it to me.

If you don't get it you will regret it.... will be a hard piece to find in the future and will double in price. Yes its pricey but well worth it to me.

not sure about the double in price. It has a small edition size. But, it has been out for a long time now and has not really sold out yet.

It has a small edition size. But, it has been out for a long time now and has not really sold out yet.

I wonder if that might have more do to with the fact that it's available through a very limited number of relatively small distributors and the acquisition costs (shipping and import fees) are very high? I have a feeling if this was offered through Sideshow it would have sold out long ago...

It's def a must have statue and as said above will hold its money at least. Maul on the other hand with a even lower edition size will be a very hard statue to get and will def go up in price. Like I said before I like Boba fett but Luke Hoth is a must have piece. Maul will be second to none and another must have.

Well after seeing so many favorable reviews, I decided to take the plunge through heroes-collectibles and do the payment plan to spread out the pain a bit. My primary collecting focus is ANH and ESB, and as unique and well executed as this piece is I just couldn't let the opportunity slip by. Looking forward to receiving it!

Well after seeing so many favorable reviews, I decided to take the plunge through heroes-collectibles and do the payment plan to spread out the pain a bit. My primary collecting focus is ANH and ESB, and as unique and well executed as this piece is I just couldn't let the opportunity slip by. Looking forward to receiving it!

Grats! Welcome to the club! :hi5:
I can also vouch that their customer service so far has been great. Andy of Heroes Collectables has been in touch with me through email answering any questions or concerns I had. I'm definitely going to try and pay him off as quickly as I can. Cant wait to get this! :)

Glad you got one. Mine is also on the plan, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get this. Thank goodness for payment plans....

Never heard of this company, never seen any product.

But....

ORDERED!

Love it, thanks for posting will go with the statue perfectly.

It arrived today, gotta say looks awesome, can't wait to get this framed. Individually numbered, packaged very well, you can't go wrong. Now I just need Luke....

Right now I'm split between XM Luke to pair with my Iron studios vader, Iron Studios Iron Spidey or XM up comming spidey. I usually collect spiderman statues but Iron Vader was too perfect to pass up and XM luke would be the perfect companion piece....uuurgh need to make up my mind soon.

I say be true to your passion. If Spiderman is the main focus of your collection, go with Spidey.

Never thought I would drop over a grand on a statue but so glad I finally did! My first XM piece and really just blown away. The paint apps/weathering is immaculate and the likeness is great. It's hands down the best Luke Skywalker statue ever made. Even the box feels premium, the metal corner guards took me by surprise.

If you have the Iron Studios Vader get this if there is any possible way. The pair together are now my favorite part of my entire collection. They brilliantly represent my two favorite characters from the saga's best film!

Back