XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it doesn't look like bbts will get any coins. I worked out a payment plan for captain america with someone so I will probably stick with that, even though in the end it will be more expensive than bbts, and get me the coin for that one. But now for the others... man, good to know BBTS will be carrying these.

Only 4 captain america's left at BBTS, 5 when I drop the one I just locked in. The thing that bothers me the most about this is the 3rd quarter release date. This is the kind of thing where a specific month needs to be locked in. The thought of $700 just randomly coming out of my account without warning is terrifying and big downside for ordering these from bbts. At least with sideshow stuff from them, you know it will be about 2 weeks after sideshow ships it. Total crapshoot when bbts gets these in relation to when XM releases it.

Your card is not charged until they ship out SurlyJ. At least that is what I have been made aware. Plus there is no downpayment either. Btw, as of 03:09 both the BW and Cap were sold out, and the Hulk (after I pre-ordered it) went down to 10 left.

Your card is not charged until they ship out SurlyJ. At least that is what I have been made aware. Plus there is no downpayment either. Btw, as of 03:09 both the BW and Cap were sold out, and the Hulk (after I pre-ordered it) went down to 10 left.

I know. I used bbts all the time. I'm saying you don't get a heads up email like from sideshow or some other stores. At best you just know that the estimate release date is a certain month, or at the moment, 1 of 3 months. One day you'll just wake up to an instock email and your card already being processed. Of course you should have money set aside for these things if you order them, but it isn't a matter of not having the money or not, it's being aware ahead of time when $700 is coming out of your account.

I just looked and it looks like they are all in stock again. Also I want to give a huge thanks to tavegg for the link. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems SS's practice of in stock, out of stock, back to in stock is spreading to sellers now. Oh boy...........

I think they just went and order more, they don't have waitlist like SS, so no point for them to play that game.

And just think...I would love to move to Canada. I need to move up North where it is colder climate. I can't stand the heat out here in the Inland Empire hot heat capital of CA....well, next to Death Valley, CA and California City.

You should move to Seattle, close to Canada, very nice weather during the summer, 70-80 sunny during the summer. I used to live in L.A. when I was in college, and recently visited SoCal for a week, don't miss the traffic and heat, but wouldn't mind the sun. Oh I would move to Canada when I am old for free health care...

I think they just went and order more, they don't have waitlist like SS, so no point for them to play that game.

Yes they only get as much stock as they can order. After seeing the ones they had go so quickly, I'm they upped their order. Very curious how many of the 500 have been made. Pretty clear the ones that were released did not make up the whole 500. Seems like a second batch is being made. Wonder if first was half and second is half.

Yes they only get as much stock as they can order. After seeing the ones they had go so quickly, I'm they upped their order. Very curious how many of the 500 have been made. Pretty clear the ones that were released did not make up the whole 500. Seems like a second batch is being made. Wonder if first was half and second is half.

Second batch, and Hulk are arriving Singapore soon.

Second batch, and Hulk are arriving Singapore soon.

Now the question is, will bbts get first batch Hulks or second batch in a month or two? I also imagine these are all being shipped by boat, so it will take a good while for bbts to get them once they leave Singapore.

Now the question is, will bbts get first batch Hulks or second batch in a month or two? I also imagine these are all being shipped by boat, so it will take a good while for bbts to get them once they leave Singapore.

Hulk is not in batches, XM went and got themselves a warehouse, KayOrzz mentioned that somewhere.

You should move to Seattle, close to Canada, very nice weather during the summer, 70-80 sunny during the summer. I used to live in L.A. when I was in college, and recently visited SoCal for a week, don't miss the traffic and heat, but wouldn't mind the sun. Oh I would move to Canada when I am old for free health care...

Yeah kee...Seattle is definitely on my radar. I am an overcast every day, rain or drizzle most of the year kind of guy. Like Madonna, I wanna run naked in a rain storm....make love on a train cross country.:rotfl

I feel like a dumb monkey :monkey1, I´ve been using BBTS for a while now and I´ve never seen the "XX remaining" how can u see their stock lol?

You add item to your cart and put in a high number, update the cart and it adjusts down to the amount remaining up to 24. Used to be you could see any amount, but now if it's over 24 it will just say 24 and to contact them for higher quantity orders.

Hulk is not in batches, XM went and got themselves a warehouse, KayOrzz mentioned that somewhere.

Oh ok. That's actually a bummer. I want to pay BBTS prices, but kind of need a payment plan, if anything just so I know when I'm paying for it. I will probably drop my orders from bbts eventually.

Back