XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You add item to your cart and put in a high number, update the cart and it adjusts down to the amount remaining up to 24. Used to be you could see any amount, but now if it's over 24 it will just say 24 and to contact them for higher quantity orders.

Thank you! Never thought about trying that.

Yeah kee...Seattle is definitely on my radar. I am an overcast every day, rain or drizzle most of the year kind of guy. Like Madonna, I wanna run naked in a rain storm....make love on a train cross country.:rotfl

:horror You must be an artist...

I feel like a dumb monkey :monkey1, I´ve been using BBTS for a while now and I´ve never seen the "XX remaining" how can u see their stock lol?

Put xxx amount of qty and click update. It will tell u how many they have left...:monkey1

I ordered another one for a friend and it's now sold out...

Yeah that Hulk is ridiculous. The more I look at it the more I love it. Do kind of wish it was mixed media, think it would look incredible with real tattered cloth, but it's not a deal breaker at all for me.

If you are a US collector and went through BBTS, mind pming me how much it cost (this is when it gets delivered).

I ask because I ordered a Widow but dont want to be hit by a random fee or something.

Plus I might hold off to see if they make a movie version, as it is weird that IM is the only movie character.

... Am I the only one that dislikes their Hulk a lot? (I won't get into it, just honestly wondering.)

What is it aesthetically that you don't like about it? Maybe then we could understand why from your point of view? To me I think it is the modern hulk design that no other company has put out thus far that I am looking for. Sideshow now has done 2 kirby hulks, and a overly exaggerated mcguiness style head hulk which isn't the Hulk design that I've wanted in my collection, so this one is more up the alley for the kind of Hulk I want in my collection.

If you are a US collector and went through BBTS, mind pming me how much it cost (this is when it gets delivered).

I ask because I ordered a Widow but dont want to be hit by a random fee or something.

Plus I might hold off to see if they make a movie version, as it is weird that IM is the only movie character.

For BW mine was $685 shipped

What is it aesthetically that you don't like about it? Maybe then we could understand why from your point of view? To me I think it is the modern hulk design that no other company has put out thus far that I am looking for. Sideshow now has done 2 kirby hulks, and a overly exaggerated mcguiness style head hulk which isn't the Hulk design that I've wanted in my collection, so this one is more up the alley for the kind of Hulk I want in my collection.

Yeah. I can definitely see your points. Personally the head sculpt and pose on it are not what I want at all. I think he looks like a pretty hulk. The modern hulk still looks extremely dangerous/threatening. To me, the face takes all the powerful presence away from this statue. And although I think it's just some lighting in the pics, the color seems weird to me.

The pose, looks like he is going to punch upwards. So that means I would have to display him with a villain, and a bigger one at that. Which wouldn't be a possibility for what I choose to display.

To me the SSC sculpt is perfect! Love the reg head, it's my ideal hulk. Pose and all.

Again, I'm not giving anyone a hard time for liking this, I was just wondering if I was alone. The reasons you gave... I completely understand why you want him, and would like to say congrats! Glad there are so many options for collectors so we can all get the version of the character we like.

I don't see him as punching upwards at all. Looks definitely like hulk about to smash to me :) He is about to just demolish someone. I can totally see not digging the head sculpt though. I didn't like it at first either, but the more I look it, the more I like that it is kind of a newish Hulk and not specific to any artist. I'm still a little on the fence. I want to see sideshow's stuff on display at sdcc before making a final decision, but now that I've cancelled my gladiator hulk order, I am in search of one to get.

... Am I the only one that dislikes their Hulk a lot? (I won't get into it, just honestly wondering.)

I didn't like it at first but looking at other pictures of it and studying it, I decided to take the plunge and ordered it from BBTS... Given these XM are solid casts, my display shelves are going to start bowing in the middle... :panic:

I only wish their Hulk didn't have the torn shirt. I like my Hulk shirtless.

I didn't like it at first but looking at other pictures of it and studying it, I decided to take the plunge and ordered it from BBTS... Given these XM are solid casts, my display shelves are going to start bowing in the middle... :panic:

Hahaha. Hulk is ground breaker once more!

This video that was posted in this thread or the other one shows the colors better than XM official photos. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=La13Z9HykKc

Their official photos are poorly lit and give the statue a glossy feel that looks more the result of filtration and photoshopping that accurately representing the look.

This video that was posted in this thread or the other one shows the colors better than XM official photos. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=La13Z9HykKc

Their official photos are poorly lit and give the statue a glossy feel that looks more the result of filtration and photoshopping that accurately representing the look.

The video is 5 months old, not sure it's the same color. They mentioned they adjusted the color.

Back