XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for european. :pray:

Buy from SS: €
Buy from SS in germany: €€
Buy from XM: €€€
Buy from XM in germany: €€€€€€€€€ :rotfl

Hmmm, I cant comment there :)... But you guys in german could probably buy Bmw and. Benz cheaper than rest of the world? :wink1:

Okay, this may sound a bit weird, BUT ink you keep referring to the fact that XM statues shouldn't be sold "here", but even though the Freaks board is based out of the U.S.A. there are many members like myself who are international. We come from across the globe. So isn't "here" a very relative term; in the end the mere discussion about the products isn't a problem is it?? We are discussing a licensed Marvel property. Sure it may not be licensed in the country where the Freaks servers physically are, but the community stretches well beyond those boarders. That is my impression at least.

I think Ink was talking more about not making a sticky of the shops you can buy XM statues from due to the license restrictions. Now we could sticky all the shops that are within the four countries the license allows them to sell direct to :)

Plus Ink is a big Sideshow fan so of course he's going to douse a little water on XM hype :p

As for XM Products, we can talk until were blue in the face as there are lots of people from Singapore and the other 3 countries that are members on these forums.... Everybody just needs to change their Location: in the CP to Singapore :)

Good morning from germany,

yeah i watched. Can´t believe, but true. :yess:

If somebody stands yesterday at my door with the XM Cap i take it, but no one there. :rotfl

Need? Not need, MUST!
:rotfl

Need is the right work...

OBEY!!

09c485.jpg

Sweet pics but even with the repaint I think this Cap is in a league of his own. I dont think I have ever seen a 1/4 statue of this caliber. I dont even know if frail is the right word because I think he is better than the so called grail.

Im just gonna call it "best 1/4 statue ever"

Sweet pics but even with the repaint I think this Cap is in a league of his own. I dont think I have ever seen a 1/4 statue of this caliber. I dont even know if frail is the right word because I think he is better than the so called grail.

Im just gonna call it "best 1/4 statue ever"

Wow, that's a very high compliment of him :)

Back