XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The video is 5 months old, not sure it's the same color. They mentioned they adjusted the color.

Didn't know the video was that old. I just saw it today for the first time. It would be silly to adjust the color because it looks perfect in that video :)

Quit trashing up the Captain and Iron Man thread with Hulk talk. There is enough Hulk's out there and enough other places to event. :gah:

Any doubts I had about Hulk after watching that video are gone, I'm glad I ordered him, that is going to be an awesome Hulk, looks way better in video then pictures.

Heard that bbts will get their stock 2-3 months after xm release. Shipping theirs over via sea freight to get us cheaper cost.

Longer wait, but more affordable cost is good with me.

Me too. I'm actually relieved they won't be getting them quickly. The coin is the only hold up for me. I know a stupid coin isn't worth $100, particularly since I would never display it, but my penchant for wanting more limited things is a weakness.

What is it aesthetically that you don't like about it? Maybe then we could understand why from your point of view? To me I think it is the modern hulk design that no other company has put out thus far that I am looking for. Sideshow now has done 2 kirby hulks, and a overly exaggerated mcguiness style head hulk which isn't the Hulk design that I've wanted in my collection, so this one is more up the alley for the kind of Hulk I want in my collection.

I feel the exact same way. This line is a more detailed, bigger line of Hard Hero. The Hard Hero Hullk to date is the best Hulk in statue for insofar as look of the face and hair. This Hulk is close to that comic type look. I guess others want a more realistic type look...or maybe a different pose altogether.

Oh well...their loss.....my gain! I actually am anticipating this more than anything else I am getting soon...outside of my huge G1 custom Megatron.

I feel the exact same way. This line is a more detailed, bigger line of Hard Hero. The Hard Hero Hullk to date is the best Hulk in statue for insofar as look of the face and hair. This Hulk is close to that comic type look. I guess others want a more realistic type look...or maybe a different pose altogether.

Oh well...their loss.....my gain! I actually am anticipating this more than anything else I am getting soon...outside of my huge G1 custom Megatron.

LMAO. Good one! :wink1:

I was dead serious about this comment. But just don't take a part of the sentence and make it sound like something else.
So let me put this a more clearer way.

I think the Hard Hero Hulk had the best face and hair rendition out of any and all Hulk statues I have ever seen. It was the classic comic book look.

Is that clearer?

I was dead serious about this comment. But just don't take a part of the sentence and make it sound like something else.
So let me put this a more clearer way.

I think the Hard Hero Hulk had the best face and hair rendition out of any and all Hulk statues I have ever seen. It was the classic comic book look.

Is that clearer?

I was just razzin' ya haha

Well, Cap sold out yesterday and they haven't restocked :monkey4

You know there is a lot of people who still haven't heard of XM yet, so figure down the road these first releases will be in high demand on the secondary market as more collectors find out about XM... Especially with the way they have the bases matching each other... XM is pretty smart that way as it limits people trying to mix and match their statues from various companies... If you want the bases to blend in with each other you gotta go all XM

You know there is a lot of people who still haven't heard of XM yet, so figure down the road these first releases will be in high demand on the secondary market as more collectors find out about XM... Especially with the way they have the bases matching each other... XM is pretty smart that way as it limits people trying to mix and match their statues from various companies... If you want the bases to blend in with each other you gotta go all XM

Hahaha you give us too much credit but we weren't thinking of limiting our statues to display only with our own line TBH - just wanted the bases to have a more coherent, consistent look. Hmmm... I wonder if it would be worth creating bases along with little accessories like telephone booths, fire hydrants etc so you guys can make up your own large scale battle field. Those pieces would be cheaper to produce since they do not have to be licensed (general accessories).

Hahaha you give us too much credit but we weren't thinking of limiting our statues to display only with our own line TBH - just wanted the bases to have a more coherent, consistent look. Hmmm... I wonder if it would be worth creating bases along with little accessories like telephone booths, fire hydrants etc so you guys can make up your own large scale battle field. Those pieces would be cheaper to produce since they do not have to be licensed (general accessories).

I personally would be in for that. Especially some of your bullet casings like on the cap base! Maybe a busted up car? Let's see some concept! Hahaha

Make em real cheap and call them "statue added display collectibles"

That would be cool, have like half torn apart phone booths, busted fire hydrant with water effect shooting out, broken stop lights on the ground, front Audi bumper from Tony Stark's car :)

Back