XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pics but even with the repaint I think this Cap is in a league of his own. I dont think I have ever seen a 1/4 statue of this caliber. I dont even know if frail is the right word because I think he is better than the so called grail.

Im just gonna call it "best 1/4 statue ever"

I agree it is the best 1/4 Cap statue ever....and I still haven't received mine from Secret Compass yet.......:(. And you are right.....frail is not the right word....:rotfl

I pre-orderd Cap. I may cancel my Allied Charge Cap. May cancel this. Not sure what to do yet. Figured I'd get on it now. No harm since it's a pre-order.

I pre-orderd Cap. I may cancel my Allied Charge Cap. May cancel this. Not sure what to do yet. Figured I'd get on it now. No harm since it's a pre-order.

Best answer is to keep both. At least get them and make the decision in person. And if you cancel the allied charge ex if you got it, the guy getting it is an awesome dude. If that reassures you any.

My mouth dropped when I saw this. Hulk shipping is only $35. Magneto will be a similar size box and should cost the same. That's crazy! At this price, there is no way I would get a SS statue (outside of the IM because Legacy is doing them for SS) over an XM one of the same character.

Yeah **** just got real. BBTS just slashed the throats of Spec and secret compass. They'll be forced to lower prices now as well. Most importantly XM just hit the semi affordable mark for U.S. collectors. If you paid 650 for Apoc then you will be inclined to spend approximately the same on some of the current and upcoming releases from XM. Let the games begin

Too bad it doesn't look like bbts will get any coins. I worked out a payment plan for captain america with someone so I will probably stick with that, even though in the end it will be more expensive than bbts, and get me the coin for that one. But now for the others... man, good to know BBTS will be carrying these.

Only 4 captain america's left at BBTS, 5 when I drop the one I just locked in. The thing that bothers me the most about this is the 3rd quarter release date. This is the kind of thing where a specific month needs to be locked in. The thought of $700 just randomly coming out of my account without warning is terrifying and big downside for ordering these from bbts. At least with sideshow stuff from them, you know it will be about 2 weeks after sideshow ships it. Total crapshoot when bbts gets these in relation to when XM releases it.

Back