Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From 家 龍.

14233085_1230977506952512_8412992996298362186_n.jpg

Headsculpt looks nice". But doubt many will display that when the mask,is so awesome

I still keep coming back to see this one. Great pose for this character and the sculpt/paint is very good. Well done XM!

So before I said I was disappointed with this piece compared to the original two-mask concept. But ever since watching the videos on YouTube on it, I've really come around. I think it truly looks great, and I'd even argue it looks better unmasked than masked.

I suppose it's not overwhelmingly different when compared to the original Sideshow piece, or even the new Kotobukiya piece. But it's just much higher quality, no doubt. I was going to opt for the Iron Studios version (since I enjoyed the on-screen Panther a lot), but I actually think this is the one I'm going to be getting after all.

So before I said I was disappointed with this piece compared to the original two-mask concept. But ever since watching the videos on YouTube on it, I've really come around. I think it truly looks great, and I'd even argue it looks better unmasked than masked.

I suppose it's not overwhelmingly different when compared to the original Sideshow piece, or even the new Kotobukiya piece. But it's just much higher quality, no doubt. I was going to opt for the Iron Studios version (since I enjoyed the on-screen Panther a lot), but I actually think this is the one I'm going to be getting after all.

Good choice!

Any chance XM do some color on the background. With him all black, and ground and back all grey. Color wise it's very uncolor somehow haha

Even if not the popular opinion, I prefer the tikis. To me there was context there and it made more sense. And I liked the color it provided. My opinion.

It'd be nice if all were included.

It'd be nicer if BP could just not even have a jungle base. As an off/on Avenger who travels all over the place BP is actually outside of Wakanda quite a lot. Enough for at least one comic based statue to not have the Wakanda/jungle theme.

Could some1 help me out? Where do u guys buy XM Studios statues? I loved this one and I need it, but they dont ship internationally and I dont know any store that sells their pieces.

Back