Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the two sculpt heads. I have seen pictures though with the statue withought the cape. But don't think that will be possible in the final production run

Nah, cape is a must! :lecture

But XM can't go wrong with what they put out here. Would love to see more accessory options, but there's always room for that on the custom market.

Might as well custom paint the totem if PO this. Bring some color out for this statue.

Might as well custom paint the totem if PO this. Bring some color out for this statue.

You could go with a bronze tone to the totem or even an emerald green. However I love its stealthy look to be honest. Because the face sculpt is so good it appears that's the main focal point for this piece.

You could go with a bronze tone to the totem or even an emerald green. However I love its stealthy look to be honest. Because the face sculpt is so good it appears that's the main focal point for this piece.

This is one of those pieces, yeah, where I think the darker colors/stealthy-ness REALLY works. I would like it to have more color, but then I think it'll lose that feel - if that makes sense.

This is one of those pieces, yeah, where I think the darker colors/stealthy-ness REALLY works. I would like it to have more color, but then I think it'll lose that feel - if that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense to me. I saw the original design which had more browns but did nothing to the piece overall. So with this new design it works better

Maybe wooden brown color as in natural wood will work? This is definitely one of best head sculpt by XM so far

That makes perfect sense to me. I saw the original design which had more browns but did nothing to the piece overall. So with this new design it works better

Maybe wooden brown color as in natural wood will work? This is definitely one of best head sculpt by XM so far

Do you guys have a link to the original artwork? Or can someone photoshop some color? I'm curious now.

Do you guys have a link to the original artwork? Or can someone photoshop some color? I'm curious now.

IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG

Check em out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah in many ways it does look cool. But I prefer that Panther totems a bit more. I also understand why they might have changed it. Maybe the first one wasn't approved?

In any which way still gotta have this for the head sculpt and cape alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!!! So those before photos look crazy good, but yeah, I still stand with the updated version. I like the panther totem more and the more 'matchy' colored base.

This is one I'm going to regret not having. Good luck to you all who get one. :rock

WOW!!! So those before photos look crazy good, but yeah, I still stand with the updated version. I like the panther totem more and the more 'matchy' colored base.

This is one I'm going to regret not having. Good luck to you all who get one. :rock

Don't regret just get!!! 😝

Back