Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does seems likely for SSC to do a new BP but that would be a movie version which is not my preference when it comes to statues.

Movie... no thank u

I agree about not wanting movie versions in my collection, but I have to admit that the on-screen BP suit was bad ***. :rock

I really, really enjoyed seeing that thing come to life. The CGI in the last scene left a bit to be desired, but overall, what an awesome movie.

Marvel's Black Panther movie is kicking ass.

I love both DC and Marvel ....but kudos to Marvel Studios for a job well done.

Marvel's Black Panther movie is kicking ass.

I love both DC and Marvel ....but kudos to Marvel Studios for a job well done.

Marvel just has got the formula down at this point. Not saying EVERYTHING they do is perfection, but man, when they nail it, they nail it.

This reminds of Iron Man goodness, back in the day when that premiered.

I plan on hoping going to see this again soon.

Does seems likely for SSC to do a new BP but that would be a movie version which is not my preference when it comes to statues.

This a good point! But it shouldn’t have to be right! If they can do a Thanos which wasn’t based on the movie why couldn’t they do a new concept on Black Panther?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvel just has got the formula down at this point. Not saying EVERYTHING they do is perfection, but man, when they nail it, they nail it.

This reminds of Iron Man goodness, back in the day when that premiered.

I plan on hoping going to see this again soon.

Good Post!

The problem is Warner Brothers getting in the way of the direction of the guy that’s doing his job directing the movie. Way to much visual effects over substance. Then you just get lost what ever feelings the characters have. Wonder Women worked really well because it was an origin movie done really well. Just a shame really. I still rate Nolan’s work lol those Batman movies were serious stuff

The problem is Warner Brothers getting in the way of the direction of the guy that’s doing his job directing the movie. Way to much visual effects over substance. Then you just get lost what ever feelings the characters have. Wonder Women worked really well because it was an origin movie done really well. Just a shame really. I still rate Nolan’s work lol those Batman movies were serious stuff

I loved what Nolan had created (even TDKR), but it's been all downhill ever since, IMO.

Yea ...and I wish they would just figure things out. I love Marvel, but I like DC as well. So I'd like them to start succeeding.

When will they ever learn though? Is it too late to change the rubbish formula. They already have planned a Flash solo movie which is in a serious mess, Aquaman and The Batman, and obviously wonder women 2. Maybe they should get Nolan back and let him do his own thing instead of this recent nonsense . Nolan should have done 4 batman movies one with the Penguin to seal the deal lol

Cyborg planned for 2020 hmmm really

The King has arrived.

BP (1).jpg

BP (2).jpg

BP (3).jpg

BP (7).jpg

Needed an excavator to dig this back up... 2+ years since the last post :rotfl

Flowing sculpt cape. And doesn’t lean. Why can’t ss make that

Back