Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing, shame as most will display masked head i bet
If you don't have to take his cape off to change the portrait (like the EX Supes PF), I think a lot of collectors will swap out the portraits frequently. I know I would if I had this piece.

I can not believe after a whole day no one updated this thread or posted this pic. This looks absolutely amazing, I am so impressed with everything they have done with Black Panther, the unmasked head and now this it is just all round awesome. M BP.jpg

Best Panther statue I've ever seen. That said, I just noticed that the gap on his neck seam is rather pronounced.

can't wait to have this, looks awesome, one of the best looking pieces from xm along with magneto, mysterio and black bolt so far.

The 3D sculpt shows the leather creases on the costume but they aren't as marked as in the PF or the Halimaw version, they're going to be noticeable only upclose I guess. Still, best Black Panther ever made imho, the unmasked sculpt is ace.

Face sculpt looks incredible, pose is amazing and base looks exceptional. Wish they could bring out the detail in his suit just a bit more pronounced. Agree with Mule, this is the best black panther out there. Can't wait to have him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I sure the detail will be there. These pictures are crap. In person you'll see all the details in his suit.

In one picture the photo looks slightly overexposed. In the other it looks slightly blurred.
It looks like the details are there.
Waiting for better pics.

^ true Centurion. Waiting to see more clear pictures myself...this and Moon Knight are really shaping up to be homeruns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

"We've had some great suggestions from the Marvel Team, instead of the generic South African Stone Slab, it would be more relevant to use a Wakanda themed design to show the context. We concur and here is the revised! What do you guys think?"

XM Studios Facebook

13631622_1716916315195727_5483802706933457371_n.jpg

Back