XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Greg Stretch

"We've seen thousands of pictures by now but here's a few from me of my latest addition. The most impressive statue I've ever seen and likely to see. It amazes me that XM built this, the level of detail and intricacy is on another level. Blown away."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1i5sv6.jpg

2srsah.jpg

3d1s1w.jpg

51xszy.jpg

4v4ss3.jpg

I think even for us non-owners of GR...it's pretty easy to say that it is one of XM's best. Certainly one of their top 5 statues made so far.

This is my order of rank for top 5 XM statues released so far:

1) Darkness
2) Phoenix
3) Mysterio
4) Black Bolt

All very nice statues but not in the same class as Magneto or Ghost Rider.

Same thing happened to me. Mine was left on the sidewalk by my mailbox. Not even my porch. Fortunately my next door neighbor saw a guy checking it out and talking on the phone with someone while reading off what the side of the Box says. I'm guessing to find out if it was worth anything. He probably would have walked off with it but the Box is So Freakin Heavy and Large that one person can't walk too far with it. He hung up the phone and just stood there next to the Box probably waiting for a ride. My neighbor walked over. Scooped it up and put it in his van. The guy then just casually walked off nonchalantly like he wasn't up to anything. That would have Really Hurt to lose this piece!!

Back