XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I noticed a lot of people aren't putting the below piece on their bikes. And those that are seem to have the oval shaped piece on the left hand side, but the art print seems to show it on the right hand side. Is there any official word on how and where this should be placed on the engine?

Mv2Cg7eb.jpg

nO6kI1Hb.jpg

I never quite figured it out. But once I found a way to attach it and it settled nicely, I just stopped caring. :) I've been told it's wrong. So unless you ask for it, I'll not show you how. :)

What is the exact height of this piece? Will this fit in a besta?
It will not.
I've seen pics where collectors put it on top of a Besta but it doesn't look right because both ends of the piece are hanging over the Besta.
The XM Ghostrider is a beast! Remember, that's a 1/4 chopper he's sitting on!

It will not.
I've seen pics where collectors put it on top of a Besta but it doesn't look right because both ends of the piece are hanging over the Besta.
The XM Ghostrider is a beast! Remember, that's a 1/4 chopper he's sitting on!

It's crazy how big these are getting. I'm all aboard the custom shelves train now. I'm in Phase 2 at my place, at the moment. (I named them 'phases' to make it sound cooler than what it actually really is. :lol)

I got 4 phases mapped out. Hoping it to look bad*** when all is said and done.

I'll end up throwing away the Bestas likely - which sucks. I wish I could sell them locally, but not sure if it's doable. (I'll definitely try though.)

It's crazy how big these are getting. I'm all aboard the custom shelves train now. I'm in Phase 2 at my place, at the moment. (I named them 'phases' to make it sound cooler than what it actually really is. :lol)

I got 4 phases mapped out. Hoping it to look bad*** when all is said and done.

I'll end up throwing away the Bestas likely - which sucks. I wish I could sell them locally, but not sure if it's doable. (I'll definitely try though.)

What shelving have you decided on? I use industrial racks and they look pretty good. I'm too cheap for fully installed custom timber or anything like that :lol

What shelving have you decided on? I use industrial racks and they look pretty good. I'm too cheap for fully installed custom timber or anything like that :lol

I have no handy skills, but one of my family members is a carpenter. Fall of last year, he came and built a nice sized (about 6 feet by 9 feet) built-in shelving unit with doors and adjustable shelves, the works. He painted it all and then I hired a glass company to cut glass to fit the doors. I was extremely impressed and pleased. It was everything I wanted.

....Unfortunately, I needed even more space. :lol

So last week, he came over and we started mapping out of the next project that I'm hoping to have completed in the next few months. He doesn't live close, so he's doing it in steps.

After that, I've already got another wall I'm trying to have him work on. I'm praying he says yes. :lol It's not his favorite thing to do, but he's been very giving with his time.

I like the Bestas, but they just pale in comparison. Nothing against them though, aside from they just can't hold the pieces I want. They got the job done for a few years now.

What is the exact height of this piece? Will this fit in a besta?

I've got him in a 39" wide PAX cabinet and it takes up nearly the full width of the display. and it's very deep as well, no way it'll fit in a besta

Back