XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

Hope you don't mind sharing pics once he's done with your shelves.

I definitely will, when everything is complete and everything is out, which I expect in probably a year at this rate. :lol

I'm super excited. I hope it looks as good as what I have envisioned in my head.

share my experience here also
----------------------------------
Just got this bad boy finally.

Been wanting a GR piece for a while now and this one definitely fits the bill.

Big, heavy, colorful (for a guy in black on a black bike)

Nice to have a 1/4 GR on a 1/4 bike.

Pose / effect of the motion is great.

Packaging is great to see.

I do wish the flames had more of a translucent look, but certainly do not hate what they are as-is.

lB5eTXQ.jpg

share my experience here also
----------------------------------
Just got this bad boy finally.

Been wanting a GR piece for a while now and this one definitely fits the bill.

Big, heavy, colorful (for a guy in black on a black bike)

Nice to have a 1/4 GR on a 1/4 bike.

Pose / effect of the motion is great.

Packaging is great to see.

I do wish the flames had more of a translucent look, but certainly do not hate what they are as-is.

lB5eTXQ.jpg

Congrats PermaG! This is a stunning statue.

Yep your license plate basically tells you your number. Been wanting to know who got 666 [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not much for specific numbers, but I bet that one would sell for a premium.

This is the best GR ever created as of now. The pose and size is perfection. Its one heavy statue. This is the GR to own! Not sure what p1 will do as for GR. time will tell. But from what I seen so far not a fan of the sneak peek pic I've seen so far. Then again p1 may amaze everyone because they have shown what they can do.

This is the best GR ever created as of now. The pose and size is perfection. Its one heavy statue. This is the GR to own! Not sure what p1 will do as for GR. time will tell. But from what I seen so far not a fan of the sneak peek pic I've seen so far. Then again p1 may amaze everyone because they have shown what they can do.

I know they're not in the same league, but I still love the Sideshow movie maquettes. Still my favorite representations of Ghost Rider.

Back