XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Unofficial Comic Statues

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

18ywyqy.jpg

19nnyow.jpg

20pyz9u.jpg

21s5ya4.jpg

22kayag.jpg

23hflp2.jpg

24nnzz4.jpg

25xmx91.jpg

26nzz5z.jpg

27uxl7x.jpg

289slms.jpg

29p4lej.jpg

30a2lps.jpg

31bnain.jpg

32g5xw1.jpg

33mrz7o.jpg

34whblu.jpg

359azwf.jpg

36jjr4s.jpg

37utoy4.jpg

38i0onh.jpg

39pyp1r.jpg

40fzq56.jpg

416eo0j.jpg

Gorgeous job by XM. It has tremendous presence. They're ahead of the game with this one.

The Loop of the chain should be placed around his shoulder.

I have seen at least three different people not have the chain installed correctly. I wonder why they would leave it like that?

For me it was important to install everything the way the Instruction manual stated to show how the Artists intention for display of such a wonderful piece of art.

The Loop of the chain should be placed around his shoulder.

I have seen at least three different people not have the chain installed correctly. I wonder why they would leave it like that?

For me it was important to install everything the way the Instruction manual stated to show how the Artists intention for display of such a wonderful piece of art.

I'm going to assume that their loop doesn't reach the shoulder and they either don't want to use a heat gun to adjust it or don't want to try and pull it back. I know mine originally didn't reach the shoulder and I had to pull it back with my hands, but was very nervous while doing so. I could understand if some people are a little more cautious.

I'm going to assume that their loop doesn't reach the shoulder and they either don't want to use a heat gun to adjust it or don't want to try and pull it back. I know mine originally didn't reach the shoulder and I had to pull it back with my hands, but was very nervous while doing so. I could understand if some people are a little more cautious.

That's pretty much it. And I'm guessing they are ok with the loop not going on his shoulder ...so they just left it.

Love the statue but the chain wrapping In the front I dislike. It looks like a random flaming *****

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back