[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they darken Hawkeyes colors, never was a fan of that bright purple outfit, looks more like something you would see on a Mardi Gras float....

I hope they darken Hawkeyes colors, never was a fan of that bright purple outfit, looks more like something you would see on a Mardi Gras float....

Now you have ruined Hawkeye in my brain hahahaha... Mardi Gras Hawkeye

The colours on the SS version are perfect imho. I hope this one is the same in that regard.

The colours on the SS version are perfect imho. I hope this one is the same in that regard.

I know the SS version were probably comic accurate, but I still hated the colors... I know it's a long shot, but I was hoping XM would use a purple/black with dark Navy blue for the color scheme instead of the bright purple and blue that SS used.

I could even live with something like this as long as they made the purple just a bit darker...

1896932-hawk3.jpg

This is looking good.

Pose wise it's just as good as SS's.

Details, I like some things better here, like the H on the head and the quiver. The colors are cool, I like how they're different than SS's, but not necessarily better to me.

I like the SS face better. Both are cool. I'm not upset I have the PF over this.

Interesting, he definitely has a rugged looking face. Anxious to see more.

Last edited:
This is looking good.

Pose wise it's just as good as SS's.

Details, I like some things better here, like the H on the head and the quiver. The colors are cool, I like how they're different than SS's, but not necessarily better to me.

I like the SS face better. Both are cool. I'm not upset I have the PF over this.

Yep I agree with all of this. It is an alternative for those who weren't fans of SSCs, but I don't think it is better.

Yep I agree with all of this. It is an alternative for those who weren't fans of SSCs, but I don't think it is better.

This statement sums it up for me. Alternative for those who had minor discrepancies with the SSC hawkeye. If you liked the SSC Hawkeye, this is $300 more for arrows. Think XM should have risked more on the pose.

This Hawkeye is looking really good. Looks pretty much on par with the SS one IMO which I thought was really nice to :)

Looks like another must buy for me.. I was never a fan of SS version even though it was probably a bit more comic accurate then this one, but I disliked the bright colors SS used, made hawk look a bit too flamboyant IMO.

Will be interesting to see if there are any other swap outs besides the bow...

So far I really like what I see....

HawkCompairson.jpg

It's interesting as SS usually has more realistic looking statues, but in this case it looks like XM is more of a realistic take on the character and SS is more true to the comic version.

Last edited:
Looks like another must buy for me.. I was never a fan of SS version even though it was probably a bit more comic accurate then this one, but I hated the bright colors SS used, made hawk look a bit too flamboyant IMO.

Will be interesting to see if there are any other swap outs besides the bow...

So far I really like what I see....

The stuff XM is bringing is awesome, and I know there is so much more to come.

maruchan.jpg

Wow! Hawkeye looks great! I love the texturing in his mask and the rugged face they gave him. Check out all those veins in his arms! I hope the production version carries over all those details. This is looking like another order for me. :rock

Back