[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own SS's Hawkeye PF but I think it looks Great... once we see the XM Hawkeye painted up, it will probably look Great also. I don't understand why everyone always has to make it a competition between companies...you can like both, prefer one over the other, but to come out and say one just completely sucks is a little narrow minded imo.

The SS one was great except it seemed a little large. Especially when I had him displayed next to SS Cap, no way Hawkeye should be bigger than Cap.

Rulk stArtes he like the SSC PF better, and then people started jumpin on him. Honestly I think they both look great, but I like the look of the SSC one better, at least from the pics. Why don't we just drop the fight ... There is no need for it. Rulk you said your piece Dude, and you know you aren't going to be changing minds. Tavegg you made this a personal fight, be a bigger man and walk away from this one... You knoow it is a useless exercise in measuring who's **** is bigger.

I personally like the look of the SSC one better too. But the XM one is only half done...

Also, I like it for that higher angled perch look. I would most likely build something to display it higher.

I like the SSC head better at this point, who knows maybe I will like XM one better once he has some skin tone and eyes! The body it's pretty even, XM wins on bow, arrows and base; anyways, I am selling the SSC one once I get the XM one, they are too similiar for me to keep both, and XM one just display better in group with the rest of XM Avengers I am getting.

Play nice and keep the insults to yourselves.

Next person to throw an insult wins an infraction. :wave

Thread cleaned.

Savage likeS to wear his Mom's high heels ... Oh yeah, and he called you a Nancy...It's true.... CBG told me so.:lecture

You da man! Bring down that BAN HAMMA!

This stuff won't get anyone banned on its own.... Maybe an infraction. Also, keep in mind the Ban Hammer can come for us all...lol

Can't tell which one I like better yet. I got my hands on a clean Hawkeye from SS and I think it's done extremely well. XMs looks great from early pics. Need to see how it looks painted and how they finish the base and bow before deciding.

You da man! Bring down that BAN HAMMA!

1361770_o.gif
:yess:

Beagle Power! :yess:

:rock
cool-snoopy-02.midrange.jpg
:rock

Savage likeS to wear his Mom's high heels ... Oh yeah, and he called you a Nancy...It's true.... CBG told me so.:lecture

This stuff won't get anyone banned on its own.... Maybe an infraction. Also, keep in mind the Ban Hammer can come for us all...lol

:horror
banned.gif
:lol

Waiting for the paint job before making any decisions on this. Plus I guess I should actually pull out my SS PF and take a look before spending any $ on a second Hawkeye.

This made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes. I would love to see it animated.
cat-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Eh, I think this looks ok. Switchouts are nice, and a missed opportunity from SS. That said, Hawkeye was the biggest suprise piece I ever got. I love it. Think it is really dynamic and hits all the right notes.

So, for me, if they were both up for order at exactly the same time, and retailed for the same price, I would pick the SS one.

I can see why people like the direction of XM, but to me, there is always something a bit off.

This age old question needs to be answered. SSC vs. XM Studios... Fight to the death. Weapons of choice: statues they've created, and go!

Back