[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This age old question needs to be answered. SSC vs. XM Studios... Fight to the death. Weapons of choice: statues they've created, and go!

Too early to compare. SS has owned this niche hobby for the last twenty years. They have thousands of statues that have been released. XM has one. Give it a couple years and then ask that question. As of right now XM is the new kid on the block and although they seem to be doing everything right it's still early. SS is proven. They suck at times on the QC amongst other factors but overall SS owns this hobby for a reason

Too early to compare. SS has owned this niche hobby for the last twenty years. They have thousands of statues that have been released. XM has one. Give it a couple years and then ask that question. As of right now XM is the new kid on the block and although they seem to be doing everything right it's still early. SS is proven. They suck at times on the QC amongst other factors but overall SS owns this hobby for a reason

there's no guarantee that XM will keep the license. Bowen doesn't even have a renewal

Bowen isn't renewed because ......., well it's a rumor and I'll keep it that way.
Any guesses who's gonna be the next 1:6 talk of the town?
:hi5:

there's no guarantee that XM will keep the license. Bowen doesn't even have a renewal

Yeah but I would be willing to bet Bowen doesn't want to pay the price hike that Disney.. I mean marvel is probably commanding. Regardless XM still has a long way to go to be looked at in the same limelight that most collectors hold for SS. This is coming from someone whom obviously is an avid supporter of XM. 20 years is a long time to hold it down in this market. They will not be pushed aside so easily. XM is Defintely making one heck of an entrance though and it's hard to ignore that they are in fact raking some of SSs market share. If the QC stays priority there's no telling what the future holds.

Do you know if that's Disney's / Marvel's choice or is that Bowen's decision??

Honest question because I really don't know. :dunno

BD is still in negotiations with Marvel. It's not like is the 1st time BD and Marvel have had protracted negotiations over renewing the license. Marvel hasn't pulled the license from BD. Anything we hear is just rumor and speculation because neither Marvel or BD have had anything to say except..'we are still in negotiations'.

I wonder if the guy from XM on here can answer that. How long is their current contract with marvel?

I must say. These instant responses to XM related questions is amazing.

Personally, if I ran SSC. I'd pay a couple people to manage all forms of social media, including these forums. ALL DAY LONG

This isn't a shot at SS, because Alex and their twitter group (Susan I believe) are pretty awesome people)

I must say. These instant responses to XM related questions is amazing.

Personally, if I ran SSC. I'd pay a couple people to manage all forms of social media, including these forums. ALL DAY LONG

This isn't a shot at SS, because Alex and their twitter group (Susan I believe) are pretty awesome people)

I dunno. Folks on boards turn on you fast. Averone gets slammed all the time for trying to give people advanced info and WIP pics.

I dunno. Folks on boards turn on you fast. Averone gets slammed all the time for trying to give people advanced info and WIP pics.

Please don't slam me. Haha. I just mean, XM is on top of communicating instantly in the most effective ways. I personally have had excellent communication with Alex and SS.

Back