[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed he looks boss, but so far I am able to resist all XM Avengers. I need to resist him as well.

However X-Men line is totally different story, I ordered Magneto, Wolvie and Phoenix look absolutely amazing, it looks like I will be 3 / 3 for X-Men.

Yeah, dude...growing up, I was a way bigger X-Men fan...those characters will be tough to resist. I also have Magneto on order. You mentioned Wolverine and Phoenix...although, I may resist in hopes of a brown costume and dark Phoenix. I'd love to see a Juggernaut...maybe a Nightcrawler,..Archangel. So many great characters they could do that haven't been done anywhere else yet.

Does any of the guys who have seen this in person have any guesstimate of the height? By the looks of it I'm guessing 22" from base to top?

Think this piece is being overlooked ... with all the attention over Magneto. The details on this piece is really stunning

+ 1 Scoots. This is by far IMO the best Hawkeye to date and has incredible presence.

Lean (SSCs was a bit on the bulky side for my liking), ripped and focused on his task at hand. He's literally about to off someone in this pose and his face is just cold with focus...love it.

And for the love of everything good how can I get a vein running down my left forearm like him :lol

Think this piece is being overlooked ... with all the attention over Magneto. The details on this piece is really stunning

I won't be picking up Hawkeye. I like the character but I just don't have the display space (or money) to get every piece I want. I will say though, after Mags, this is the best XM statue I've seen so far. It is a KILLER piece. I can't see anyone who is a big Hawkeye fan passing on this. It's easily the best Hawkeye statue of any kind that I have ever seen. The pose, all the details, and the paint apps on this just look incredible. XM has lots to be proud of with this piece.

+ 1 Scoots. This is by far IMO the best Hawkeye to date and has incredible presence.

Lean (SSCs was a bit on the bulky side for my liking), ripped and focused on his task at hand. He's literally about to off someone in this pose and his face is just cold with focus...love it.

And for the love of everything good how can I get a vein running down my left forearm like him :lol

It is awesome. No doubt, in my opinion, this is XM's best looking statues.

I won't be picking up Hawkeye. I like the character but I just don't have the display space (or money) to get every piece I want. I will say though, after Mags, this is the best XM statue I've seen so far. It is a KILLER piece. I can't see anyone who is a big Hawkeye fan passing on this. It's easily the best Hawkeye statue of any kind that I have ever seen. The pose, all the details, and the paint apps on this just look incredible. XM has lots to be proud of with this piece.

Agreed. If you're a Hawkeye fan don't miss this one for sure.

Err... pull and release 1000 arrows a day? :rotfl

lol right...oh well good bye to those dreams

It is awesome. No doubt, in my opinion, this is XM's best looking statues.

:hi5: (of course not taking away from any of the other statues, but this one has so much going for it as well)

Does any of the guys who have seen this in person have any guesstimate of the height? By the looks of it I'm guessing 22" from base to top?

base to tip of the classic bow, it's just a few inches shorter than caps flag, just slightly taller than the hulk

Not by me!! :monkey3

base to tip of the classic bow, it's just a few inches shorter than caps flag, just slightly taller than the hulk

Fack!! Ikea needs to come out with full length glass doors for Besta/Stuva now! :gah:

Even in the movies, Hawkeye is overlooked. He was a mindless "bad" guy for half of A1. Hopefully, Hawkeye gets a little more of the spotlight in Avengers 2.

Message from XM Studios.

HI everyone working on the hawkeye new base. We feel rhat if we put him on high ground he might be too tall for some collectors to display . For the new base we have the options for collectors to display him on high or low ground.Comments please.

1537867_1421062598114435_3284607417004478845_o.jpg
1932456_1421062614781100_103676085770605114_n.jpg
10473473_1421062691447759_185908012184436492_o.jpg
10511664_1421062661447762_4239814772926870431_o.jpg
10560287_1421062711447757_517563111137635169_o.jpg
10574209_1421062678114427_5456910180120165668_n.jpg
10608528_1421062638114431_6892616867721622717_o.jpg

"Hi everyone working on the hawkeye new base. We feel that if we put him on high ground he might be too tall for some collectors to display . For the new base we have the options for collectors to display him on high or low ground. Comments please ."

This is why I love XM! Well done guys and keep up the good work...

I'm blown away by the creativity and the quickness in which improvements are made. I'm used to the take it or leave it attitude of SS. Well done XM!

Back