[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few suggestions for the base.

I do think what their trying to convey is a busted staircase going up the side of a wall. With that in mind I think the back step should extend out more and be " L " shaped with part of the step hanging down from damage like it got snapped but didn't quite beak off all the way.

Then on the front step have the edge of it more broken looking instead, like part of the step was broken off, make it a bit more jagged instead of the clean finished look it has now.

Exactly, all they need to do is make the end jagged and not in perfect stair condition. Instant fix. The stairs themselves look fantastic. As many said, it's just the logic of the scene. That's the cool thing about these XM pieces. They create scenes and pictures. Wish SSC would take notes from these XM bases.

XM statues look like they are right out of the comic because the bases creat the scene effect. If you drew a square around the photo you took, it'd look like a panel from a comic. SSC does not creat that same effect. And I wish they would. Bravo guys at XM.

Something like this

Hawkeye-Model.jpg

Good mock up dan. Even if they left the whole steps, they could just add a broken hand rail. Have some still on the steps, then some on the ground.

That is great idea for base... Will make the statue even better.

now that you have mentioned it..yeah it seems long at that angle..hope they fix it :)

Leg looks fine to me. I think it just looks so much more exaggerated because of how much the other one is bent.

Leg looks fine to me. I think it just looks so much more exaggerated because of how much the other one is bent.

I said that too, until that picture of him next to cap. His heal to hip is longer than cap's and he is further in the background.

I said that too, until that picture of him next to cap. His heal to hip is longer than cap's and he is further in the background.

I imported the picture into AutoCAD and took some measurements, the length from waist to the front toe on both Hawkeye and Captain America are roughly the same length...

I honestly think Hawkeye is the best looking of that bunch.

I agree that hawkeye does look the best.

@dan, can you measure the other leg and see if it is the same length? Maybe it's a bit shorter causing that illusion?

I honestly think Hawkeye is the best looking of that bunch.

Agreed he looks boss, but so far I am able to resist all XM Avengers. I need to resist him as well.

However X-Men line is totally different story, I ordered Magneto, Wolvie and Phoenix look absolutely amazing, it looks like I will be 3 / 3 for X-Men.

Back